Trusted Contributor

Some of you asked me to post how I felt after my 2nd covid vaccine.  We had ours yesterday and started to get body aches last night and woke with horrible headache. Because of this got hardly any sleep but consider these symptoms mild. Arm hardly sore at all this time.  They are exactly what the nurse said we would probably experience.

Regular Contributor

Thanks for letting us know your results.  I get my second one on March 5th.  Had fatigue and body aches after my first one and slept 12 hours!  Felt great after that sleep.  Hope your symptoms are mild and your better than ever in a couple of days

Esteemed Contributor

My DH & I got our 2nd vaccination yesterday afternoon at 1:00.  So far, we just have a sore arm like after the first one.    

Glenda

Honored Contributor

Re: 2nd Vaccine Results

[ Edited ]

We had our #2 yesterday- both of us have mild flu symptoms- I had a few chills in the early hours this morning- arm is still sore but as the day progresses, we both are feeling better.  Smiley Happy

PS.. We had Moderna

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

@LuvmyLab 

Which brand shots?

hckynut 

hckynut(john)
Respected Contributor

Re: 2nd Vaccine Results

[ Edited ]

My husband and I are scheduled to receive our second Pfizer vaccine tomorrow morning. Today the drive-through Covid vaccine site was closed due to the weather (lots of snow overnight). But the snow has stopped and I think it will be fine tomorrow.   My daughter who is a teacher had her second Pfizer vaccine last week and had body aches, headache, slight fever with chills the day after her 2nd vaccine. 

Honored Contributor

@aunt bea 

Our 2nd Pfizer is also on March 5th.

hckynut

hckynut(john)
Trusted Contributor

@hckynut   The Pfizer vaccine.

Honored Contributor

@LuvmyLab 

Thank you, we are getting our 2nd Pfizer on March 5th. Hopefully it will go the same as the last, zero issues.

hckynut 

hckynut(john)
Regular Contributor

@hckynut  I also got Pfizer, we can compare results on the 6Th!  Hope everyone only has mild issues.  Stay safe and warm until then!