Contributor
On 1/4/2015 nomless said:

Yep, Amy, your suggestion will work for some. Others, like me, need more structure. It's great that there are lots of options for managing nutrition and exercise.

Me too...I am looking forward to seeing the actual food allowances and food lists along with some new recipes. I was in need of a few new DVD's too.

Contributor
On 1/3/2015 izzy said:

Everything Goodstuff said is on the mark.

Aside from all that, last night there was a question no the item description page about the QVC price compared to price from web site, with the answer being the price was the same. QVC's so-called free shipping wasn't free, just added on, making the total the same as buying direct for less plus s/h. I commented it was also the same price at Amazon and the only thing "special" about buying from QVC was the Easy Pay and easy 3-day return. Today that question and those answers are gone. Not the first time I've seen less-than-glowing comments removed from TSVs on the day they're being touted as being so very special. Just sayin ....

I just cancelled my order from QVC and ordered from the website. I wasnt going to get the QVC order until the end of the month and from the website 3/5 days and a few dollars less...