Honored Contributor

20% off Andrew Lessman products on HSN with code

Good until August 31 for those that might have missed out on the last sale. Code should be on their website.

Honored Contributor

Re: 20% off Andrew Lessman products on HSN with code

He's not back on HSN until sometime in October.  His latest blog didn't list the actual dates.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

the coupon didn't come up for me.  they must be pulling a qvc & only giving it to some customers.

Honored Contributor

@Mary Bailey wrote:

the coupon didn't come up for me.  they must be pulling a qvc & only giving it to some customers.

@Mary Bailey Go to HSN's community forum and type in Andrew Lessman coupon code. It is the first one that comes up. It shows it was posted 4 weeks ago but I didn't get the email about it until just recently. 

Esteemed Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Mary Bailey wrote:

@Mary Bailey Go to HSN's community forum and type in Andrew Lessman coupon code. It is the first one that comes up. It shows it was posted 4 weeks ago but I didn't get the email about it until just recently. 

@HappyDaze  thank you  I found it but got this error:

Order Review

The coupon code you entered was invalid

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mary Bailey wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Mary Bailey wrote:

@HappyDaze  thank you  I found it but got this error:

Order Review

The coupon code you entered was invalid

@Mary Bailey oh wow really?? That is so add as I read through my email and it didn't have any of that info on it. Sorry about that! Smiley Sad Not sure why I got it- I don't spend much money there at all...or perhaps THAT is why??

ETA: sorry ,I lied. I just read through that tiny tiny greyed out fine print and yes, it did say "selected customers only" Smiley Sad

Esteemed Contributor

@HappyDaze   I appreciate it any way! 

who knows, if they can tell I almost ordered it  maybe I'll get one.... if not I can wait

Honored Contributor

@Mary Bailey wrote:

@HappyDaze   I appreciate it any way! 

who knows, if they can tell I almost ordered it  maybe I'll get one.... if not I can wait

@Mary Bailey yes, leave it in your cart! Maybe that is why I get coupon codes all the time- I usually have an item or two in my cart and just leave it there until prices go down or I get a code, lol! Ah the stupid games we have to play these days to get a deal!

Honored Contributor

Yes, I've received emails and keep seeing the banner when I go to the site. It really isn't a good deal but it is better than nothing.

I do have one supplement I will run out of in less than a month so I will probably order enough to get me through until Andrew's October visit. I spent a boatload of money last visit (and also bought and SKINN products from Evine!) & that is probably why I didn't order this one then.

Valued Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

Good until August 31 for those that might have missed out on the last sale. Code should be on their website.

Thanks for the reminder, @HappyDaze.  I placed my order this morning.