WEN

Respected Contributor

@77yangya I just knew you would be the very first review for Wen Men edp. Great review, by the way!!😉

Trusted Contributor

Yay!! It was only fitting for @77yangyato be first.

Does it smell like the CC?

#IAmTeamWen
Respected Contributor

Hi you guys!!!  Yes, to me, Wen Men smells like the styling creme in that it's more orange/gingery and less pine-y.  The CC has this powdery top note that the EDP has more in the base notes but it says WEN MEN.  It lasts too!  I put it on and it lasted around ten hours.  I love it!  Thank you for noticing my review!  I wish I could have said more but reviews should be short and to the point.  I try to really say what's important to help.  This EDP is my most prized possession.  Chaz, on the show, said this is what you want your man to smell like and he IS right but I want it for me.  I think it's gender friendly.  Anyway, it does smell like the CC but I was hoping it would smell more like the styling creme and to me it does so that went perfect for me.  I forgot that I applied Light NBT and every now and then I'd get a whiff of each one here and there!  The next day I just applied my Wen Men EDP and OH!  I enjoyed it so very much.  I can smell the amber and orange and ginger and all the other but it's a bit less on the woodsy smell.  Yeah, that's a good way to describe it.  Ya know, it's hard to describe a smell!  LOL!!!!  I just love it so much.  I'm so happy Chaz made it!!!!  Thank you for saying my review was nice! XXOO

Respected Contributor
Yangya, mine is in transit. I can't wait. Thanks for your description!
Respected Contributor

Hi, Cosmic1!  I'll never forget your sweet, little post when I thought Wen Men was not gonna happen.  You said, "Let's be sad together, Yangya."  I won't ever forget it either. 

I'm so glad you got one!  Tell us how your sniffer interpets it!  LOL!   QVC has a much better price and on easy pay.  I should've waited.  I've scolded myself many times over!

Everyone, thank you for being so nice to me.  It's not a common thing in my neck of the woods.  It means alot. XXXOOO

Trusted Contributor

I have to get one for hubby, he really enjoys the scent of Wen Men.

#IAmTeamWen
Respected Contributor

@77yangya, you are sweet.  I know how you feel about Wen Men - I love it too.  Hopefully, mine will get here next week and I will let you know what I think once I try it.  I'll probably keep smelling my wrist all day :-).

Respected Contributor

That's what I did when I first got it.  It arrived in the afternoon and I wanted to try it on me after a fresh shower but I spritzed my wrist and I kept inhaling my wrist for hours!  When I did try it on me I was overjoyed how it says WEN MEN and it had staying power too!  It is my most prized possession!  Cosmic!, let us know what you think!  And nikki48, you're getting one for your hubby?  He will love it!!!!  Mine likes Coconut Mango and I do have that EDP and I love it too but Wen Men is my top, top fav!  Thank you all again for being happy for me in that Chaz made it possible for us to get! XXOO

Respected Contributor

Mine came today.  Mmmmm.  It smells wonderful.  I love the spicy notes with the mellow amber notes.  I will definitely enjoy wearing this scent. 

Respected Contributor

Wowweee!  Cosmic1!!!  So you got it!  Yes, isn't it amazing?!  I love that too!  I love that orangey/gingery/vanilly notes it has.  The woodsy note is a bit turned down but in the base notes.  Isn't it funny, the Wen Men oil has top woodsy notes and the others are kind of mid and base but the EDP is opposite!  I love it.  I'm so glad Chaz made it.  Thank you for posting! XO