WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: will you miss not having new seasonals this year?

@geezerette wrote:

No, I won't miss new seasonal scents at all.  I tried a few different ones when they first came out, and I found that I only really cared for Winter Vanilla Mint.  So, every time that has been offered I stocked up.  I currently have a huge stockpile of it in my closet (and I'm on A-D for that last gallon!) so it will last me a while.  I don't experiment with scents like so many do.  I only use WVM, 613, and when WVM isn't available I'll substitute Tea Tree.

I would be interested in some of the ancillary WVM products, though, since I'm about out of the Replenishing Mist and I love that!!!

We should find out soon if Chaz and QVC intend to offer prior seasonal ancillary products.  If the RTM and oil for the prior fall scents are offered on QVC, we should expect to have some of the same products for every season. We may also have some of the prior styling cremes and mousse available, (wishful thinking).  If these products are going to be offered I would imagine that they should be available sometime in September for the fall seasonals. 

Valued Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

Woman Happy Nope.

I will miss the new scent anticipation, all excitement and forum chatting on it, of course!

BUT, I am welcoming this break (it's not going to be too long, I hope), so I can catch up on truly experimenting with many CCs I have, and also mixing them. Before, new products would take my attention away from my CCs, especially from the Core CCs.

My bank account?   Well, there will be no more spending on "brand new" scents, but definitely investing in the CCs that work the best for me.

Plus with upcoming TSV there will be expenses involved,  this deal is so incredibly good - I want to stock up on two core CCs, while I can.

New products and formulations coming in September = $$. Then again - November/December specials..... Oh boy!

I am GLAD there is no new scent coming out this Fall! Woman LOL

I completely agree! 

**Suz**
Frequent Contributor

I miss the excitement of a new scent but I am actually glad.  I have almost every seasonal and sometimes it gets hard deciding which ones to use.  Now I won't spend as much and I can concentrate on buying the formulas I love the most.  It is easier to simplify now that there won't be another new formula to try.

Trusted Contributor

I am SO happy that we're getting a "seasonal break"! Chaz hit the jackpot when he launched a seasonal product line, but I think it's a very smart decision to not introduce any new seasonal formulas this year. Believe it or not, there IS such a thing a new-product-overload 😄

I will be getting two more FAS (no ancillary products), then I'll be done until next spring/summer. Surprisingly, I really liked SHL, so I might stock up on that one. Although, I would imagine it could be the Spring gallon if seasonal gallons are offered next June. 

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for styling products in all seasonal formulas. I really NEED SMC and SOB mousse. Seriously, need it! 

Respected Contributor

@DoxieMomma wrote:

I am SO happy that we're getting a "seasonal break"! Chaz hit the jackpot when he launched a seasonal product line, but I think it's a very smart decision to not introduce any new seasonal formulas this year. Believe it or not, there IS such a thing a new-product-overload 😄

I will be getting two more FAS (no ancillary products), then I'll be done until next spring/summer. Surprisingly, I really liked SHL, so I might stock up on that one. Although, I would imagine it could be the Spring gallon if seasonal gallons are offered next June. 

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for styling products in all seasonal formulas. I really NEED SMC and SOB mousse. Seriously, need it! 

It would be great if Chaz decided to make sc and mousse for some of the formulas that were never offered but I don't think it will happen.  Although, it does make sense to be able to purchase all of the ancillary products for the seasonal scents that aren't being retired.  I would love to be able to purchase SOB sc.  

Valued Contributor

No, I won't miss it. Chaz has already made the most wonderful formulas imaginable, MIF and FTP! I am happy to be able to buy MIF whenever I want, and more FTP this fall. 

It leaves room in my budget for the fall TSV, which I normally do not buy, and more styling creme, which I am low(ish) on. 

Honored Contributor

I'll miss the new Seasonals for the same reason others have mentioned.  But, I think it's good for Chaz to take a look at inventory and assess for the future; it gives me pleasure /comfort to know he also has good, business sense.

Of course I have to try all the new, and that means I'm always changing up my CCs, so this hiatus will give me a time to settle in with my current go-tos and do some assessing myself.  

But I'm in for a Gal. MIF, and some FTP.  After all, I AM a Wenner!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

I thought I would, but I have such a fan girl crush on FTP, that I use/buy seasonals sporadically.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Respected Contributor

I brought out an FTP RTM this morning...oh, that heavenly scent! I'd already planned on getting some more of the CC anyway, but now I can hardly wait!