WEN

Super Contributor

will you miss not having new seasonals this year?

I think I'm going ot miss not having any new seasonals this year.  I love the anticipation of something new .  Will I love the scent?  How will it perform?  And who doent love a seasonal rtm or oil?  I feel a bit sad about it........I'm so glad I stocked up on my summer seasonals.  I can enjoy them all year round.  I guess I can also try some of the seasonals I passed on over the past year.  How do you feel about it?  Do you think you'll spend less on wen this year because there will be less new product to try? 

Respected Contributor

Re: will you miss not having new seasonals this year?

Funny you should mention this @40nu20.  I usually use two seasonals at a time in their current season and I have enjoyed this practice quite a bit.  This summer, my two seasonal choices did not love my hair -- as a result I had been considering getting back to my basics for fall.  Lo and behold, the upcoming TSV as @bebe777 has graciously outlined in another post. I will definitely get the TSV in TT and may also pick up SAM.  

I'll resume my love of seasonals in the winter.

Trusted Contributor

No. I'm well stocked with SHP and I like CLV- will up my autodelivery.  I may even try SHL- I was saving my pennies for the summer scents this year. 

Respected Contributor

I do use the seasonals all year round and definitely look forward to new seasonals but I don't mind that we won't have any new seasonals this year since Chaz may be introducing new seasonal products or at least offer more of a selection of the seasonal products on QVC.  At least, that is my understanding.  I already know that I like some of the seasonals for every season and will definitely purchase what I will need for the season.  

Honored Contributor

although it is always fun to see what he will bring, I think i can live with him not doing new ones this year. Plus I look forward to getting more SHP and SHL for hubs. If I didn't have a seasonal I loved, I would be more disappointed but since there are a few I (and hubby) love, it's all good! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I don't mind having a break from new seasonals. I like just about all of them & won't feel deprived. I probably won't be spending as much on Wen, mostly cuz I have a ridiculous stash that includes nearly everything.

But I will be taking advantage of the TSV on A/D & I can't resist a great OTO & I gotta try the fragrance free NBT Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

I don't mind having a break from new seasonals. I like just about all of them & won't feel deprived. I probably won't be spending as much on Wen, mostly cuz I have a ridiculous stash that includes nearly everything.

But I will be taking advantage of the TSV on A/D & I can't resist a great OTO & I gotta try the fragrance free NBT Smiley Very Happy

YES!

Esteemed Contributor

NO!!

Chaz has amazing seasonals and I don't want him to become the Philosphy 3 in 1 guy. He should keep his formulations open if they need improvement or fine tuning. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I agree with everyone I don't mind not seeing new seasonals this year.   I certainly have plenty of stash and tons of my WWVM to indulge myself,  I do think I will be spending more than I anticipated  though because I certainly want to replenish my stash of FAS, WCM, SGGT and of course SHP.  All of those scents are in the top of my favorites list and I would miss not having them if they are put in the vault.

Respected Contributor

I don't mind the break in new seasonals. I have so much Wen already that I really don't need more so hopefully my credit card will thank me. Cat LOL Most of the seasonals work for me so it'll be nice to see the existing seasonals return for another year.