WEN

Trusted Contributor

wen smoothing glossing serum duo at an event price

A234652 it's less than $30 for two and on easy pay...thank you Team Wen!!!

live....laugh....love
Regular Contributor

Re: wen smoothing glossing serum duo at an event price

Oh darn. I wish I could have waited until this weekend!  I fairly recently purchased the duo. I was out for a while and needed it.  This is a great event price.  Thanks to Team WEN and to you for posting, bruingirl! 

Trusted Contributor

you're welcome! I love adding the glossing serum to my leave-in and styling creme when I'm air drying....the mix keeps my curls hydrated and frizz-free!

bruingirl

live....laugh....love
Regular Contributor

@bruingirl wrote:

you're welcome! I love adding the glossing serum to my leave-in and styling creme when I'm air drying....the mix keeps my curls hydrated and frizz-free!

bruingirl

Ha!  I do the exact same thing.  We're in the curly haired club, lady! I also add some spritzes of an RTM or VTM to that mix.  Even on an abysmally humid day like it is here in my neck of the woods, my hair looks pretty darn good.  Hooray! 

Valued Contributor

@bruingirl this product and the finishing creme are the 2 styling products I have yet to try. Does the serum make a drastic difference in shine? Which one blends in better with other scents, the POM or SAM?
Trusted Contributor

@RawkinFoodie wrote:

@bruingirl wrote:

bruingirl

Ha!  I do the exact same thing.  We're in the curly haired club, lady! I also add some spritzes of an RTM or VTM to that mix.  Even on an abysmally humid day like it is here in my neck of the woods, my hair looks pretty darn good.  Hooray! 

woohoo! I add RTM too but I don't mix it...I add it as my last step while I lightly scrunch my curls...then it's hand off until completely dry

live....laugh....love
Trusted Contributor

@Diva1Donna wrote:
@bruingirl this product and the finishing creme are the 2 styling products I have yet to try. Does the serum make a drastic difference in shine? Which one blends in better with other scents, the POM or SAM?

Hi there

I find the glossing serum does make a difference in shine and it also helps me get a smoother blow out.  Just before I blow dry my hair I will distribute 2 pumps of glossing serum in my hair.  And once my hair is completely dry I mix 5 sprays of VTS, 2 pumps of GS and 1 pea size amount of FTC....this is one of Chaz's finishing cocktails...He'll add more GS & VTS depending on hair texture.  You can also use the GS on dry styled hair on its own....start with 1 pump and work it through the mid-shaft to ends of hair and whatever is left can be smoothed on any frizzies. IMO the SAM blends better.

bruingirl

live....laugh....love
Valued Contributor

@bruingirl Thanks so much!
Trusted Contributor

@Diva1Donna wrote:
@bruingirl Thanks so much!

you're welcome! Smiley Happy

live....laugh....love
Honored Contributor