WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Re: wen goodies coming in Oct & Nov. :)

Oh my!   Before I had a chance to even slightly recover from this Private Access sale, there was a September visit with it's these special treats, including an amazing Vanilla White Pumpkin..... And now THIS???

Thank you @bruingirl for timely warning!  Even though I know, I need no more WEN for the long time to come, but again...... How does Chaz do it???

He manages to lure me in every time - I have to have more of this special and beautiful PJP with 12 it's RTM! Woman Happy   I have to have 319 body cleansing treatment!  Of course I do Smiley Happy   And to top it up - The BGT Perfume...... I can't pass on this one, can I? Of course! not Woman LOL

p.s. As much I am in love with MIF, but a perfume in MIF scent I can totally live without.

Phew! There is SOMETHING after all - I can pass on! Cat Happy Yay!

Trusted Contributor

319 body cleanser?!! I'm in on that one!  Thanks for sharing!  

Oh, maybe a ODO

Frequent Contributor

OMG this is so exciting! Thanks @bruingirl for this info, I was hoping for FAS CC during the last visit but thought I was deluded - now not only may it be available but PJP & a 319 body cleanser too?! I'm in heaven! Can't wait!
Honored Contributor

WhooHoo!
Love that Horsey!  Technicolor-Lips-2.png
Thank you @bruingirl 

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras