WEN

Trusted Contributor

wen goodies coming in Oct & Nov. :)

[ Edited ]

thanks Dooters!

PJP?  32 oz Cleansing Conditioner and 12 oz RTM will each be available. Oh yeah!

FAS? I'm working on it, I really am. Gotta get it up on .com by the time we go back with as many of you that want it. I'm a horse on a mission!

BGT, MIF, 613 & 319 gallons? Oh, yes my dear. GALLON! Texturizing Treatment Spray coming back in as well.

613 & 319 body cleansing treatment? It's INSANE

MIF EDP? I'm asking my Magic 8 Ball. I'm thinking Nov 13th. Not sure but I know it's November and 13 is Chaz's favorite number so I'm thinking I am one intelligent guy.

live....laugh....love
Contributor

Re: wen goodies coming in Oct & Nov. :)

@bruingirl

Thanks for the update from Dooters.

FAS (fingers crossed) and 319 body cleansing treatment....I can't wait !!

Trusted Contributor

Love PJP, happy to have it back. ☺

#IAmTeamWen
Valued Contributor

Thank you @bruingirl for the October updates!  Yay, PJP and 613

Body Cleanser!  I never got to try the PJP, I hope it's as good as

the SOB.  

Valued Contributor

I've never bought a perfume from Chaz but really interested MIF perfume. Love love the scent, so it may be my first WEN perfume purchase. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I didnt try PJP before, I'm interested in checking it out this time. Plus gallons and 319 body cleanser.....YES! YES! YES!

#IAmTeamWen
Honored Contributor

Yes!! 319 😍
Regular Contributor

@bruingirl Thanks for the info!  I was going to get 319 in the gallon to use for my face but now that he's coming out with 319 for the body not sure what to do!  Decisions decisions.....

Honored Contributor

FAS better be here soon or I am a ninja on a mission.  Just like Mother Nature, it's not nice to fool with me.  Tick tock...Smiley Frustrated

Respected Contributor

Hi Bruingirl!!!  Wowee!!!!  I love the Peony.  I saw the RTM on Chaz's site and got it but I had to pay full price.  It's amazing.  I use it after my leave in and before my styling creme.  When it comes to QVC I'll get the duo or whatever you said it is gonna be!  I've heard about the 319 body cleanser too!!!!  I'm so glad you brought this to light.  I was afraid I was going bonkers and just dreaming about it.  The wonderful price Chaz had the 319 NBT!  On flex pay too so I grabbed another one.  I was hoping for BGT EDP but thank you for posting!  I'm still hoping for an RTM in Wen Men.  I think Wen Men is kind of on the back burner for now.  So many are after FAS too.  I hope they get what they want.  If Dooters is working on it, well...  Nice to see you around, Bruingirl! XO