WEN

Trusted Contributor

wen- The difference between volumizing &texturizing sprays

Hi Everyone,

I came across this IG post on wenbychazdean:

We get a lot of questions about the difference between the WEN Volumizing Treatment Spray and Chaz Dean’s newest product, WEN Texturizing Treatment Spray. For you, Chaz explains the difference and the best ways to use each of them: “Volumizing Treatment Spray, when used or wet hair either on its own or mixed with Styling Creme, gives you extra volume, body, shine and hold for your hair. When used on dry finish styled hair in place of hairspray, it gives you a soft touchable hold without the damaging elements found in traditional hairsprays.

Texturizing Treatment Spray is designed to give you full, plump, voluminous body and beachy hair texture while enhancing your waves and curls. It can be also used on dry or wet hair, but Chaz’s favorite way is to spritz it while your hair is soaking wet to let it infuse into the hair giving you extra volume, shine and long lasting hold”. Excellent for all hair types, WEN Volumizing Treatment Spray and Texturizing Treatment Spray are available now at chazdean.com #WENbyChazDean #new

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGb9dfeNpvH/?taken-by=wenbychazdean&hl=en

live....laugh....love
Valued Contributor

Re: wen- The difference between volumizing &texturizing sprays

@bruingirl Thanks for the good information! 

**Suz**
Honored Contributor

@bruingirl Always know YOU are on top of good and timely information. Smiley LOL

Occasional Contributor

Has anyone here used the Texturizing yet? If so what was your experience with it? I have shoulder length straight hair, fairly thick. For the summer, I would love to be able to spray this in my wet hair and then shake and tousle my hair around as it dries and have it end up not flat and stuck to my head, stick straight.

Esteemed Contributor

I have only used it twice - my hair is wavy, some curls, frizzy - I sprayed it on wet hair, did some scrunching and let air dry - It seemed to tame some of the frizz and the waves did last.

Trusted Contributor

@bruingirl

Thanks for sharing! I'm looking forward to trying this in the coming months. 

Quick question, are you aware of any possibility that this new product will eventually be offered in the core fragrances?

Trusted Contributor

@DoxieMomma wrote:

@bruingirl

Quick question, are you aware of any possibility that this new product will eventually be offered in the core fragrances?

@DoxieMomma you're welcome and I'm not aware of that possibility but I will certainly pass on the request to Team wen Smiley Happy

live....laugh....love
Trusted Contributor

@bruingirl wrote:

@DoxieMomma wrote:

@bruingirl

@DoxieMomma you're welcome and I'm not aware of that possibility but I will certainly pass on the request to Team wen Smiley Happy

You're a doll! And, by the way, I don't need ALL of the core scents, he can start with TT and SAM, and I'll be a happy girl! 😂

Trusted Contributor

Thank you @bruingirl, sounds like I need the volumizing  treatment spray😀.