WEN

Trusted Contributor

Re: wen - February Chat 2016

@lyn in MI wrote:

@yisbuff2 - That's our youngest Birman, Jack.  He is our mischievious one, who thinks the grandkid's gliding horse is his.  He loves to sit on it and groom its mane, lol.

@lyn in MI  that may be the cutest thing in the known universe! Give him some extra pets from me!

Respected Contributor

@yisbuff2 wrote:

Y'all, I had my first Wen related dream! I seriously dreamed that for some reason the Wen was not available in my shower, and I had to use shampoo. My hair got weirdly large, and was so dry, like incredibly thin sheets of woven cork or something. I didn't understand what was happening! This is just a tiny flash of a dream I remember, so what else happened before or after I have no idea. But I do remember the HORROR of POO HAIR! Too bad it isn't closer to Halloween or I could tell it as a frightening tale. Haha.

@yisbuff2 That does sound like a pretty scary dream! Good thing you woke up and could still use Wen. Cat Wink

Honored Contributor

@yisbuff2 wrote:

Y'all, I had my first Wen related dream! I seriously dreamed that for some reason the Wen was not available in my shower, and I had to use shampoo. My hair got weirdly large, and was so dry, like incredibly thin sheets of woven cork or something. I didn't understand what was happening! This is just a tiny flash of a dream I remember, so what else happened before or after I have no idea. But I do remember the HORROR of POO HAIR! Too bad it isn't closer to Halloween or I could tell it as a frightening tale. Haha.

@yisbuff2, yikes!!! Now that sounds like a really Scarey Wen Movie!!! 

I'm glad that wen you woke up, your hair was all perfectly wenned!!! Smiley Happy 

I used shampoo once last winter and I was not a happy Wen girl. Smiley Sad

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@yisbuff2 wrote:

@lyn in MI wrote:

@yisbuff2 - That's our youngest Birman, Jack.  He is our mischievious one, who thinks the grandkid's gliding horse is his.  He loves to sit on it and groom its mane, lol.

@lyn in MI  that may be the cutest thing in the known universe! Give him some extra pets from me!

@lyn in MI, I just took a peek at your profile pics and the photos are beautiful.... and your kitties are just precious. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I saw this post on another thread and I thought that some people might be interested in trying it. Smiley Happy

I'm happy that I was able to read almost all of the first puzzle (I missed 3-4 words) and all of the second puzzle. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

______

"... Here's another trick for the Doctor Dementia to test your skills.  Can you meet this challenge?

We've seen this with the letters out of order, but this is the first time we've seen it with numbers.  Good example of a Brain Study.  If you can read this OUT LOUD you have a strong mind.  And better than that: Alzheimer's is a long long, way down the road before it ever gets anywhere near you.

7H15                    M3554G3

53RV35          7O      PR0V3

H0W         0UR      M1ND5      C4N

D0         4M4Z1NG       7H1NG5!

1MPR3551V3            7H1NG5!

1N        7H3       B3G1NN1NG

17        WA5      H4RD      BU7

N0W,       0N    7H15       LIN3

Y0UR         M1ND      1S

R34D1NG 17         4U70M471C4LLY

W17H0U7            3V3N

7H1NK1NG      4B0U7     17,

B3      PROUD!        0NLY

C3R741N          P30PL3     C4N

R3AD           7H15!

PL3453         F0RW4RD     1F

U      C4N      R34D      7H15.

To my 'selected' strange-minded friends: If you can read the following paragraph, forward it on to your friends with 'yes' in the subject line. Only great minds can read this. This is weird, but interesting!

If you can raed this, you have a sgtrane mnid, too.

Can you raed this? Olny 55 people out of 100 can.

I cdnuolt blveiee that I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd what I was rdanieg.  The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in what oerdr the ltteres in a word are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is that the frsit and last ltteer be in the rghit pclae.  The rset can be a taotl mses and you can still raed it whotuit a pboerlm.  This is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the word as a wlohe.  Azanmig huh?  Yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!  If you can raed this forwrad it.

______

Esteemed Contributor

Girls get out your TT rtm's.  On a recent stop at my salon a woman came in for a haircut.  I wasn't really paying attention but I saw her go in the back with the stylist.  I was later told the cut had to be stopped because she had lice!!!,  the poor woman was around her grandkids and she didn't even know.  I've heard about this super lice lately on the news and I'm thankful I'm rarely in the company of children. But if you take mass transit I would be arming myself with my beloved TT RTM.

Honored Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:

Girls get out your TT rtm's.  On a recent stop at my salon a woman came in for a haircut.  I wasn't really paying attention but I saw her go in the back with the stylist.  I was later told the cut had to be stopped because she had lice!!!,  the poor woman was around her grandkids and she didn't even know.  I've heard about this super lice lately on the news and I'm thankful I'm rarely in the company of children. But if you take mass transit I would be arming myself with my beloved TT RTM.

beaches ( @ANewHue ), yikes!!! And thanks for the "heads' up. Smiley Wink

I use my Wen Tea Tree / Eucalyptus Treatment (TT/EUC) Oil for overnight scalp treatments at least every other week (I alternate it with the Pomegranate / Rosemary). -- I think I'm going to start using the TT/EUC a bit more often.

beaches, thanks again for sharing this info. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@bebe777  Not the nicest of posts but I thought I would make everyone aware.  I always carry a TT rtm with me but of course that day I forgot I switched for my WVM.  You bet the first thing I did was spray when I got home just in case.😊. From now on I think I'll be bringing my TT cc to the salon to.    This happened at a salon near me years ago and of course the health dept shut them down but it was no fault of their own,