WEN

Trusted Contributor

wen 3/24 tsv shows & hits per Dooters!

From Dooters FB page:

Yes, TSV mania is in full force! While the Team WEN peeps are distracted let me tell you something... I see ODO's with Spring Cleansing Conditioners, with Spring Styling Products, with 6 easy pays... New Texturizing Treatment Sprays (my fav is 319 because I want to smell my WEN Pets) and OH, hey! WEN Pets! A290351 and yes, it smells like 613 and there's a RTM with it. I'm in love. And can we talk? The Light Cleansing Conditioner and Light Scented Finishing Treatment Spray are so worth the price because seriously, I can get a few! What more can I say other than I'll be watching. Oh, and buying. I do that a lot. Gifting of course.
Time Show Title Show Length
0:00 WEN by Chaz Dean 2 hours Sandra Bennett
3:00 WEN by Chaz Dean 1 hour Stacey Stauffer
7:00 FEW Hit Jayne Brown & Pat James-Dementri
10:00 WEN by Chaz Dean 2 hours Jennifer Coffey
12:00 Q Check Hit Kerstin Lindquist
15:00 WEN by Chaz Dean 1 hour Shawn Killinger
19:00 WEN by Chaz Dean 2 hours Jill Bauer
22:00 Friday Night Beauty Hit Sandra Bennett

live....laugh....love
Valued Contributor

Re: wen 3/24 tsv shows & hits per Dooters!

Thanks for posting the schedule. I'm very excited to see Chaz' new hair spray. I watched Shawn the other night and she mentioned it. Is the spray being introduced within the TSV? Does anyone know if this is correct? Looking forward to the TSV tonight and, as always, seeing the Angels. Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am going to try to catch one of the shows with Sandra or the host Jennifer. I don't know who the Stacey host is. I will avoid the Shawn and Jill shows, lol. Thanks for the heads up. 

Honored Contributor

I guess I'm going to have to record some, I have some things to do tomorrow that can't be avoided. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Contributor

Ohhhhh!  A ODO for  the spring conditioners!! Really!  I sure hope so!!!

Honored Contributor

I was SO thrilled to see the free s/h for the 32 oz seasonals and the trio of seasonals with comb! What an awesome deal!! 

Does anyone know if the AD will still have free s/h on the subsequent shipments? I sure hope so! I ordered 4 SHL 32oz on AD and would love to be able to get the second shipment with free s/h too!

Trusted Contributor

@HappyDaze

only free shipping on first order.

Honored Contributor

@untitled wrote:

@HappyDaze

only free shipping on first order.

oh darn. Smiley Sad Okay well I may have to adjust the number of bottles I get next time. Thanks for letting me know @untitled