WEN

Trusted Contributor

When the moon is in the Seventh House

And Jupiter aligns with Mars

Then peace will guide the planets

And love will steer the stars

This is the dawning of the age of Aquarius, age of Aquarius...

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Respected Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

I tried the nourishing one and didn't care for it. It left my hair dry and the scent is so overpowering. It just clings to your hair all day long.

I had the same experience with the nourishing one and my hair is pretty shiny and healthy. I was very surprised how dry my hair felt afterwards. I usually use Alterna Caviar shampoo or Wen fig and Tweak-d did not compare to either. I really had high hopes but alas it didn't work. Now, I'm stuck with two bottles since I bought the BOGO and didn't try it until the 30 days passed.

~Live with Intention~
Respected Contributor

@NycVixen wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

I tried the nourishing one and didn't care for it. It left my hair dry and the scent is so overpowering. It just clings to your hair all day long.

I had the same experience with the nourishing one and my hair is pretty shiny and healthy. I was very surprised how dry my hair felt afterwards. I usually use Alterna Caviar shampoo or Wen fig and Tweak-d did not compare to either. I really had high hopes but alas it didn't work. Now, I'm stuck with two bottles since I bought the BOGO and didn't try it until the 30 days passed.

I agree. You definitely can't compare Tweak-d to any Wen formula. I used Tweak-d a couple of times and it when I apply it on dry hair it almost feels like I put glue in my hair. It just clumps up and even when I add water my hair is so tangled that I have a hard time combing through it. I never have that problem with Wen.

Honored Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

I am like this I can be very steady and calculating, and I can also can move quickly, without aparent reason. Unpredictible. Often to myself even. Ruled by the Uranus. What are you?

th-1.jpg

sonechko, lol, I'm always slow to make decisions... though I can make snap decisions when needed. Whenever possible though, I prefer to take my time and weigh all the factors. So, even if I eventually make a decision that wasn't the best, I still will feel comfortable about my decision knowing that I made the best decision possible at the time. 

I really like the fact that we get advance info about the new Wen products and TSVs coming down the line because is makes it easier for me to make my Wen decisions. Of course it have my Wen stash, especially because I like so many of the Seasonal formulas, but knowing what I want and what's about to come helps me balance my stash.

I'm just about to get my second March TSV shipment which I switched to MIF from BGT. I think that MIF may be my new Wen holy grail. lol, I will probably even get the third MIF shipment!! Even though I know I will be ordering the December TSV as long ad it's the usual (5) 16oz bottles of Wen... and especially if they offer a Seaslonals option once again!!

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@sonechko  I am sorry, I didn't see your post earlier. I replied to your post on the other Tweak-d thread. You might get more responses on the regular beauty thread since most people posting here are just WEN users. HTH!

HD, I didn't even think to mention that because I spend most of my time in the Wen forum. 

@sonechko you've probably already seen this but, just in case, HD started this great  Tweak-D fans- great deal on HSN's TS  thread in the beauty forum. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

I am like this I can be very steady and calculating, and I can also can move quickly, without aparent reason. Unpredictible. Often to myself even. Ruled by the Uranus. What are you?

th-1.jpg

Sorry to barge in - fellow aquarian!

Trusted Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

th-1.jpg

sonechko, I'm aquarius too!!!! February 1st Smiley Very Happy

We really are too much alike Woman LOL

Not claiming similarity or anything, but hello from a fellow Aquarian!

Trusted Contributor

@sailor moon wrote:

When the moon is in the Seventh House

And Jupiter aligns with Mars

Then peace will guide the planets

And love will steer the stars

This is the dawning of the age of Aquarius, age of Aquarius...

Excellent remix. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I still haven't tried this yet but may sometime soon since it does get good reviews.  Yesterday definitely would have been a good day to purchase it. 

Trusted Contributor

I'm really tempted to try tweak-d, but I don't want to add another item to my graveyard of failed hair care products. 

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️