WEN

Honored Contributor

stay safe and warm during the weekend snow storm

[ Edited ]

I hope everyone has a warm, cosy weekend and is able to stay and indoors... and well out of the path of the oncoming snow storm. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

house in snow storm

Respected Contributor

Re: stay safe and warm during the weekend snow storm

IF YOU ARE IN THE PATH OF THE STORM, PLEASE, PLEASE CHECK ON YOUR ELDERLY NEIGHBORS!  KEEP THEM SAFE!

Respected Contributor

I'm in Phoenix, AZ so don't have to worry about the storm but did live in Chicago for over 30 years so have been through it many times.  Yes, please check on the elderly and don't forget to keep your pets safe and warm too. 

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks @bebe777 you too.  I'm doing an extended WVM treatment and enjoying  it from the window lol.  Just hoping we don't lose power

Respected Contributor

@Catty2 wrote:

I'm in Phoenix, AZ so don't have to worry about the storm but did live in Chicago for over 30 years so have been through it many times.  Yes, please check on the elderly and don't forget to keep your pets safe and warm too. 

@Catty2   I am with you, Prescott Az area, a bit cooler, but lived in my youth in In..

Folks with little help i always think of, i hope neighbors watch out for each other..

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

We're getting hard hit here in my neck of the woods, so it's inside all weekend with lots of hot cocoa for me... lol, I might even use the Winter Vanilla Mint CC. Smiley Happy

I hope everyone is safe and doing well!!! -- bebe Smiley Happy

Yes, this does happen. Snow Durango, Colorado.I would like to visit this place one day.Please check out my website thanks. www.photopix.co.nz:

Respected Contributor

Hi @bebe777 Is it the same storm that just came thru NC & going up the east coast? I didn't get as much here as they said we might but still enough that I'm not goin anywhere Smiley Happy Got power & coffee & CLV oil on my head. Might even do a remoist Smiley Very Happy

Stay warm & safe Heart

Respected Contributor

I hope everyone is staying safe! I'm in Arizona and it's already heating up to the high 60s/low 70s so no chance of snow here!

Esteemed Contributor

yes we're getting hit bad too.   Just opened the garage door and it's a wall of snow.  The problem is there is no where to put this stuff.  Hope everyone is home safe, warm and dry.  Just hope we don't lose power but if we do I have plenty of flameless candles .

Honored Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

Hi @bebe777 Is it the same storm that just came thru NC & going up the east coast? I didn't get as much here as they said we might but still enough that I'm not goin anywhere Smiley Happy Got power & coffee & CLV oil on my head. Might even do a remoist Smiley Very Happy

Stay warm & safe Heart

@FleaMktQn, yup it sure is and we're getting hit with 50 mph winds and tons... and then more tons of snow. But at least it's looks pretty... through my snow filled windows. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy