WEN

Frequent Contributor

so much for wen B*iq Steal ! no more live Beauty IQ !!!

I am very disappointed that Beauty IQ will no longer be an entity on QVC. Starting today, it will be digital format only!  B*iq TV is being renamed QVC3.  I'm so bummed!  I will miss B*iq steals, especially for wen & Elemis :-(     Woman Mad

Valued Contributor

Re: so much for wen B*iq Steal ! no more live Beauty IQ !!!

I havent seen this information anywhere.

What are the differences between QVC channels 1, 2, and 3?

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

Courtney announced it last night.

Her Facebook page has the video, which explains more.

click here:     Courtney Cason QVC

"To all of my work family and amazing Beauties, thank you for letting me a part of this amazing journey on Beauty iQ. It been such an incredible experience. On a positive note, BIQ is set to become QVC’s 1st digital channel and it’s so exciting! You’ll still be able to catch me on QVC, QVC 2, and the digital space. I can’t wait to show you what I’ve been working on. Until then... Happy Thursday and thank you from the bottom of my heart."

Respected Contributor

OMG I can't believe it!  Oh well.  Seemed to be fizzling out lately anyway. I guess it's better for my wallet.  Seriously.  However, I don't think we need 3 QVC channels.  That's overkill.

Honored Contributor

What does the “digital channel” mean?  Like live videos here on the QVC site, or another site altogether?

Frequent Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

What does the “digital channel” mean?  Like live videos here on the QVC site, or another site altogether?

i guess we'll all find out together !

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I’m confused 🤔 Will there still be three tv channels and the Beauty IQ channel be converted into QVC 3 or is QVC going back to a two tv channels format? I actually wish they would devote one channel to fashion, accessories and beauty and devote another channel to house and garden. Hey, a girl can dream 😄

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

Courtney's explanation in her video confused me a bit, but i believe there will be no changes to Q or Q2 (at least for now, lol.)

Q3 will have no live programming - all re-runs, & not just Beauty. 

B*iq will be digital format only, but she didn't elaborate on the source. (QVC vs Facebook vs Instagram vs Periscope vs ??? ... )

i read on another Facebook page that means no B*iq Steal, but i'm hoping they still have that in some way.