WEN

Super Contributor

Re: share your shipping delay issues re: South Carolina warehouse long "in process" times

Oh thank goodness, it's not just me. I ordered the 319 NBT and the tracking notice said "info sent to Fedex" forever. I had to email QVC twice to finally get a new one sent out. It seems to be finally on the way. I originally ordered it the first weekend 319 came out, but just got things sorted out this past week. 

Very Bermuda Triangle!!

Super Contributor

Re: share your shipping delay issues re: South Carolina warehouse long "in process" times

Wow that's truly horrible. That's why warehouses are supposed to block off aisles when forklifts are moving through!

Super Contributor

My Lavender order that was MIA finally showed up! Ugh! Now I don't know what to do. Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

@Mirage08 wrote:

My Lavender order that was MIA finally showed up! Ugh! Now I don't know what to do. Smiley Sad

@Mirage08 why? What happened? Did you order something else in the meantime? 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@Mirage08 wrote:

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777 No they refunded me already. I contacted CS and they reinistated the billing. I hope I like it after all this hoopla. The Lavender Mint oil smells nice.

Honored Contributor

@Mirage08 wrote:
@bebe777 wrote:

@Mirage08 wrote:

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777 No they refunded me already. I contacted CS and they reinistated the billing. I hope I like it after all this hoopla. The Lavender Mint oil smells nice.

@Mirage08 hoopla ist right. I'm glad it all worked out for you in the end. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy