WEN

Occasional Contributor

My mousse trio sadly got lost in the warehouse. Never even made it to UPS. And of course now STP is sold out.

Does the seasonal mouse usually get restocked, or is it a one-and-done order?

Esteemed Contributor
@tidegirl72 I'm sorry that happened to you. I would think since the season just began it would be restocked. What did the Q say? If you don't get satisfaction from the Q I would call the Salon to see if they can help you out. That stinks.
Occasional Contributor

They refunded me. Understandably there is not much else they can do, they can't make a set appear. If it does come back in stock and it's a higher price, I will try to get the original price. I think they owe me that.

I think my label generated (I got a UPS tracking number) but I think it got misplaced and thrown away instead of going on a package. I can still pull it up and it say in route to a UPS facility.

Fingers crossed that I get another chance!

Respected Contributor

@tidegirl72 wrote:

My mousse trio sadly got lost in the warehouse. Never even made it to UPS. And of course now STP is sold out.

Does the seasonal mouse usually get restocked, or is it a one-and-done order?

I ordered the Bella Cleansing Conditioner duo in February and I never got it.  QVC replaced it but how does a heavy box like that get lost?  I was told that the label gets ripped and now the box gets tossed aside.  I'm sorry yours went astray.  I guess yours was a different issue.  QVC is very good in correcting mistakes though.