WEN

Trusted Contributor

is it similar/stronger than tea tree?:Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Yes it is very Tea Tree scented with a hint of peppermint , in my opinion , super invigirating from the peppermint i believe , you will feel it for several minutes , not a bad thing , just be warned if you don't like that kind of feeling.

Trusted Contributor

The tonic scent is not as strong and smells better to me than Tea Tree.  I love the tonic scent and I agree that it has an invigorating feeling on the scalp!

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

Re: scalp tonic scent???

[ Edited ]

@alohakz wrote:

is it similar/stronger than tea tree?:Smiley Happy

@alohakz 

It smells very minty (alot when you first apply it)..(to me)

I do not care for the TT scent, but I really love the tonic!..lol

It dries down for me by the time I am falling asleep, I LOVE 

this product I would use it no matter what..Smiley Happy

(make sure to rinse your hands after you apply) once you forget & rub your eye you won't forget again..lol

Honored Contributor

As the other ladies have stated, it's Tea Tree + Mint.  I love it!  It does make your head feel tingly & cool after applying it, which personally, the menopausal woman loves!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

The tonic is currently on waitlist, (in case anyone is close to running out)

I am sure it will be on waitlist frequently, so I am building a stash..Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@BExplorer wrote:

The tonic scent is not as strong and smells better to me than Tea Tree.  I love the tonic scent and I agree that it has an invigorating feeling on the scalp!

Please forgive me for being off topic but I love your tagline, BExplorer.  SO true.

Trusted Contributor

@77yangya wrote:

@BExplorer wrote:

Please forgive me for being off topic but I love your tagline, BExplorer.  SO true.

Thanks @77yangya!  Have a great day 😊. 

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

I like the scent.  To me it's peppermint/tea tree combo.  It's nice, but what I hate about it is no matter how neatly I try to spray it on it starts running down my face.  It's so messy that I give up. I wish it just came in an oil bottle.  That is a much more controlled application.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@SurferWife   Are you putting the tip of the nozzle essentially right on your scalp and drawing it along as you push down on the button?  I still have to stop every few pumps when I am working along my hairline and use my fingers to spread the tonic back up into my scalp and off my face if a little rivulet starts to trickle down,  By the time I am moving up my part and towards my crown, the tonic seems to only run off to each side, rather than trying to move back towards my face, and of course, when I'm spraying the crown it runs down the back of my head.  I always use my fingertips to massage the tonic in a little when I'm done spraying anyway, so I figure if I have to push some tonic back where it belongs part way through, no biggie.   But it really helps to draw the nozzle along in a line, rather than just shoot it all into a puddle, I get less "runoff" that way.  HTH!