WEN

Frequent Contributor

qvc cancelled Chaz at 2pm today :-(

bummed that qvc cancelled Chaz at 2 pm today :-(

he's not back til 11.28.17.

Honored Contributor

Re: qvc cancelled Chaz at 2pm today :-(

...too many sellouts?Chaz not feeling well?That is not good news. 

Frequent Contributor

saw it on his periscope video this morning after he got back from his 6-7am show. they're going back to LA early this afternoon. he said he doesn't know why it was cancelled.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Changes in the schedule happen, it's not all that unusual.  It could be that there was not enough product to justify the 2pm show or perhaps Chaz had a scheduling conflict or perhaps Qvc felt it was more profitable to put another item in that time slot since WEN has loyal customers.

Trusted Contributor

He was coughing a lot on the evening show I saw. He kept drinking water.

Perhaps he woke up feeling worse? It really is none of our business, but it would be nice for QVC to at least offer some sort of explanation.

A simple statement..."Chaz is not feeling well", "had a family emergency and had to leave early', "product is running low, not enough left for the show".

Maybe they will say something at the beginning of whatever they show for that time slot? Or keep the products up online, with the prices that were going to be for this day, and let people watch the videos if they wish, or just shop.

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

he's done 2 videos since his early am show today. he & Cooper both said they don't know why Q cancelled it. he's in good spirits and his voice sounds fine. they were scheduled to go back to LA later today anyway.

i have no inside info other than what he says in his public videos.  

according to the program guide they replaced his 2pm show with philosophy.

Esteemed Contributor

Maybe Q needs to push Philosophy or Halo they seem to be on the schedule if I am reading it correctly.

Esteemed Contributor

@sznk wrote:

he's done 2 videos since his early am show today. he & Cooper both said they don't know why Q cancelled it. he's in good spirits and his voice sounds fine. they were scheduled to go back to LA later today anyway.

i have no inside info other than what he says in his public videos.  

according to the program guide they replaced his 2pm show with philosophy.

What is "done 2 videos" mean.

Hopefully Q  ordered more dry oil to fufill that waitlist.

Honored Contributor

Well then, I’m glad I got to see the early show this morning, and got my order in while he was on air.  I wondered why there was no mention of any other upcoming shows today.

Honored Contributor

Chaz was just (this week) on the Bravo show "Flipping Out".  I know these shows are filmed months in advance so I know he wasn't there recently.  However, if you want to see more or another side (the business side) of Chaz go to Bravo.com and check him out in "Flipping Out".  The 'star' of the reality show is a designer/builder named Jeff Lewis.  He does a lot of work for celebrities and mostly rich people.

Chaz has remodeled his salon and he also 'flips' houses.  I REALLY enjoy seeing this side of Chaz.  As always, he's soft spoken, business-like, but (as always kind).  It's fun to see him this way.

Chaz was also in this week's show the God father of Jeff's new daughter.  He was really good around the little girl.  I think (as most children do) she realized his kindness and soft-spoken manner was real and (while the 2 Dad's were so concerned about her screaming...which she often does, through the ceremony), she never even whimpered while in Chaz's arms.  Ha!

Anyway, I know many people are turned off on reality shows, but I enjoy this one because I love anything to do with house building/designs and it's fun to see people who we normally see in one area; reacting in another area.