WEN

Respected Contributor

Would anyone else love to see Chaz bring this product out in an "unscented" or 319 form?  I would!  I usually wear Hope as a fragrance, but I don't want my holding spray to clash with my fragrance, and I am just honestly not fond of Light, though I know many are.  I love the holding spray, just now how it smells.  <sigh>

(I'm watching the afternoon show from my dvr recording, that's what prompted this post.)

Honored Contributor

Re: "Light" hair spray

[ Edited ]

I like the "light," because I truly cannot smell much from it. I think it is a scent that is universal because it is not strong.

I personally use it right before I put on my Mango Coconut fragrance and have not found the hairspray scent to come thru. But I guess if you have a sensitive nose and can smell things better than me, it might be a good option to have an unscented.

My thinking is that if he wanted to do that, he would have started out with an unscented hairspray, then branched out to other scents. I could be wrong on that. Just my thinking.

Trusted Contributor

@CamilleP, I totally agree.  With all the ancillary products, I wish there would be an unscented option.  

Respected Contributor

World Traveler, I suspect your thinking is probably right, if he was going to do an unscented spray, he would have gone with it first.  It's disappointing for me, but perhaps I am in the minority in noticing the scent and finding it clashing with other perfumes.  Thanks for chiming in.

Respected Contributor

Thank you, Irmuffin, I am glad I am not the only person who finds the scent clashing.

Honored Contributor

I use the Light hairspray and don’t really smell anything. I wear Chaz’ fragrances every day and the Light hairspray never clashes that I can tell.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Super Contributor

Re: "Light" hair spray

[ Edited ]

I  also wish the hairspray would come out in Unscented or another scent.  Light just isn’t my favorite, unfortunately, although the hairspray works great.

Respected Contributor

Hi, @CamilleP  and everyone on here!  I use this alot now and at first you can detect scent but it's so, no pun intended, light that after a few minutes it just goes away.  If Chaz did make it in unscented, yeah, I would get it. 

Today, I'm wearing Winter Vanilla Mint so I don't want anything to change that but you know, I found that Chaz's scents are so earthy and true to life that sometimes I have on a number of different scents because I use different Wen products and all together, it smells great!  I then think, wow, what smells so good?  I stop and think, OH, it's all the Wen I have on.