WEN

Respected Contributor

QVC is rarely in a hurry to ship anything I order although I have to say the 20 oz. 319 NBT shipped surprisingly fast and it's coming today. The 32 oz. STP CC that I ordered last night has an EDD of 6/19! How can it possibly take that long to pack up and ship?

Trusted Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

QVC is rarely in a hurry to ship anything I order although I have to say the 20 oz. 319 NBT shipped surprisingly fast and it's coming today. The 32 oz. STP CC that I ordered last night has an EDD of 6/19! How can it possibly take that long to pack up and ship?

@HSB1204, that is a long time out.

#IAmTeamWen
Honored Contributor

I've noticed the same "In Process" trend as well. My Or Paz order just sat there for days. Maybe the Q has cut back on the staff that data input shipping. I also had an order that was IP for days and then show up right after it supposedly shipped.

Trusted Contributor

I think in process is like the information void period where info is being sent from initial order to whatever warehouse it is being shipped from. And then viola - package appears. But yes sometimes it feels like we are just waiting and waiting...

Respected Contributor

Wow. QVC really hates me. Even though my 32 oz. STP CC has an EDD of 6/19 it shipped today but it turns out UPS is going to be handing it over to USPS. Cat Mad They've only ever done that if I've ordered an oil or something small like that. Now I have to suffer and wait for my larger items to be passed on to USPS too? How ridiculous.

Respected Contributor

Yep @HSB1204 I waited on the Men's Wen forever!  First it was the processing then the UPS to USPS...It travels to strange places that have nothing to do with getting to Az!..

Who knows anymore...

Trusted Contributor

Well I guess they did it.. my package is out for delivery today. So even though they just updated and shipped yesterday, they made it on time. Good thing because I really wanted to know how well I liked it before Chaz's next show.

#IAmTeamWen
Respected Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

Yep @HSB1204 I waited on the Men's Wen forever!  First it was the processing then the UPS to USPS...It travels to strange places that have nothing to do with getting to Az!..

Who knows anymore...

@quadmimi  Yeah, this is definitely a new one. My package says it left an air base in California! Maybe I'm finally getting a Wen package from the CA warehouse. I guess their EDD of 6/19 was completely off because now it says USPS is bringing it on Tuesday.

Respected Contributor

My SGGT said it was sitting in the warehouse in Illinois until yesterday. Now it is on the truck for delivery this afternoon. It's sometimes hard to know if they don't bother to scan things, which defeats the purpose of tracking, or whether they employ overnight service a lot more than we think. 

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Esteemed Contributor

@nikki48 - Yeah for you!! Please let us know what you think of it - I'm funny with scents so I would be interested in your review - Riley1