WEN

Contributor

okay now, replies not posting?? Por Que?

eye eye eye...  My last response appears to be 8/13 however I've replied 6 or 7 times since then.  I did a little search on it but nothing is really answering my concern - any ideas on this?  Thx in advance.  

Contributor

Re: okay now, replies not posting?? Por Que?

@WaterDragon wrote:

eye eye eye...  My last response appears to be 8/13 however I've replied 6 or 7 times since then.  I did a little search on it but nothing is really answering my concern - any ideas on this?  Thx in advance.  

test

Contributor

must have been a glitch, I seem able to reply now.  Oy and vay.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@WaterDragon , it's been so much fun to see you bakc in the forum and then suddenly... nothing. I wondered what had happened becasue we were having so much fun yesterday. Smiley Sad 

I'd suggest that you post this issue in QVC's Suggestion Box forum (it's as the very end of the forums listing on the left hand side of this page). 

The QVC Social moderating team seems tofocus more on issues which are reported there. In particular @Keyai (or  @Keyai - QVC Social Team ), @Brittany-QVC  @Beth-QVC , and @Eva-QVC seem to be particularly helpful.Additionally, their are some great tech savvy members who will help out if they can. 

You also may want to contact QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com about this.

Best of luck... especially becasue we want you back here!!! 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@WaterDragon , it's been so much fun to see you bakc in the forum and then suddenly... nothing. I wondered what had happened becasue we were having so much fun yesterday. Smiley Sad 

I'd suggest that you post this issue in QVC's Suggestion Box forum (it's as the very end of the forums listing on the left hand side of this page). 

The QVC Social moderating team seems tofocus more on issues which are reported there. In particular @OldDeleted ,  @Beth-QVC , and @Eva-QVC seem to be particularly helpful.Additionally, their are some great tech savvy members who will help out if they can. 

You also may want to contact QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com about this.

Best of luck... especially becasue we want you back here!!! 

-- bebe Smiley Happy I have missed you all too.  Just had to get some meds straightened out and my total home experience (internet, etc..) up and running and now I'm totally, like... connected.  Woman LOL  The issue seems to have resolved itself but still will check out your links.  *waterdragon thinks it may be due to ice cream overload.  scratching head she realized it's frozen...  oh the horror!*

Thx @bebe777  

Contributor

The trouble seems to be when I use the quote function.  hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm going to check it out on your suggestions @bebe777  *waterdragon thinks it may actually be brain freeze due to inordinate amounts of ice cream.  Scrathing her head she is confounded!  Frozen!!!! Oh the Horrors!*  Thx bebe, I missed you all too.  Woman HappyHeart

Honored Contributor

@WaterDragon , FYI, I just edited my previous post so that all the moderator links are working (i.e. they're all hot). 

For some reason, sometimes using @ plus the name doesn't provide the appropriate result. And I only find this out when I mouse over the link and I can see that it's not underlined. Frustrating but, in any case, they all work now. 

When you post your issue in the Sugggestion Box forum, I'd recommend that you cut and paste the moderator links which are in this post. That way they should recieve notifications from you. 

Best of luck!!! 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@WaterDragon , lol, I'll go and post it for you in the Suggestion Box forum right now. I'll explain that you weren't able to du it becasue of the technical issue involved. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@WaterDragon ,lol, crossposting... since your replies are coming through now, I'll let you post the quoting issue in the Suggestion Box forum. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@WaterDragon wrote:

The trouble seems to be when I use the quote function.  hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm going to check it out on your suggestions @bebe777  *waterdragon thinks it may actually be brain freeze due to inordinate amounts of ice cream.  Scrathing her head she is confounded!  Frozen!!!! Oh the Horrors!*  Thx bebe, I missed you all too.  Woman HappyHeart

lol, the darker side of ice cream overdosing!!! Smiley Happy Was @sailor_moon@sailor right? Was there too much rum in the rum raisin???!! Smiley Wink

And there better be some peppermint stick ice cream left!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Sad 

Contributor

lol, the darker side of ice cream overdosing!!! Smiley Happy Was @sailor moon right? Was there too much rum in the rum raisin???!! Smiley Wink

And there better be some peppermint stick ice cream left!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Sad 

@bebe777 trying with just part of the quote - I'm a researcher @ Heart  A million hearts for bebe...