WEN

Trusted Contributor

Re: okay let's get real here, lol, gallons next summer

I bet there will be seasonal gallons because they did all sell out (I think?). I couldn't even try SHL because it was gone baby gone before I ever knew it was around. I say roll the dice. As long as he won't be unable to cleanse at all then why not take a chance?

Trusted Contributor

I haven't read the entire thread, but I think there's a very good chance that we'll see seasonal gallons next June.......if not, QVC may have a revolt on their hands 😃

I would be surpised if we see any confirmation (one way or the other) until next spring. Even when the deal is done, QVC will not want that info released too far in advance. It's a simple business decision, why confirm the upcoming availability of an item that is sold at a lower profit margin? No one would stock up on their favorite fall/winter/spring seasonal if they knew it was going to be available in a gallon the next summer. After all, how many stories did we hear last fall and winter of people buying several (meaning 4-5+) FGP or WVM?? Then they were offered in gallons just a few months later 😃

If four seasonal gallons are offered, I think it's a no-brainier that the fall formula would be FTP and the spring formula would be SHL. I think the summer would be a toss up between SHP and SCLV (probably SHP). I have no clue on a winter formula, perhaps WWC. Or, we might see the *top* four formulas! regardless of season. 

With all of that being said, I might be on board for a gallon of SHL. I only used it a few times, but had great results. And, my guy loved the smell 😍

Respected Contributor

@aprimo wrote:

@Kjelle wrote:

Chaz didn't commit to there being seasonal gallons next summer when he was asked last week. That said, he's iffy sometimes before the deal goes through. Plus, it's ultimately not his decision. I'm sure he wants to bring them. 

I am planning on SHP. I am claiming it from the Universe. Plz Santa Chaz and QVC elves bring Christmas in June. I'll try to be good. My money is on FTP, WVM, SHL, and SHP.

You think they'll do WVM again? I hope not, because probably the only seasonal gallon I would buy is WWC. Of course, I haven't tried FTP yet. Who knows, maybe FTP will end up being my favorite? But so far, other than TT, the only gallon I would buy is WWC. It smells great and my hair loves it.

I guessed WVM only becuase some people have an undying affection for it. I wasn't sure if people were so enthusiastic about WWC. Couldn't remember. I love love love the oil but decided I was good with no more WWC CC. It was good, but I wanted it to be a stronger scent. You are all probably right  - Chaz does like to switch things up. I wonder if he does WWC, if he will order a slightly smaller number of gallons. Whereas, he could pretty much sell whatever quantity of WVM he wanted to.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Trusted Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

Will there be a gallon of SHL yes or no? Come on Dooters wooters, spill da' beans!! lol!

Seriously though, I think I may tempt fate here. My dilemna- SMC gallon AD is on the horizon but my husband has barely used his first one because he is milking his 32oz SHL. I think he now likes the SHL more, yes, more than SMC! So I'm thinking I should forgo the second one and roll the dice (die?? is dice a pair or one or?? I digress...) and hope (beg) for a SHL gallon???

Thoughts? Snark? Rude comments? Nice comments? Bring it.

heehee

this is from Dooters FB page:

I would like to send a message to 'HappyDaze' and just say remember the old saying... a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. I have no clue what that means but I also have no clue if Seasonal Gallons will be back. Hello, it's August!

live....laugh....love
Contributor

@bruingirl wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

Will there be a gallon of SHL yes or no? Come on Dooters wooters, spill da' beans!! lol!

Seriously though, I think I may tempt fate here. My dilemna- SMC gallon AD is on the horizon but my husband has barely used his first one because he is milking his 32oz SHL. I think he now likes the SHL more, yes, more than SMC! So I'm thinking I should forgo the second one and roll the dice (die?? is dice a pair or one or?? I digress...) and hope (beg) for a SHL gallon???

Thoughts? Snark? Rude comments? Nice comments? Bring it.

heehee

this is from Dooters FB page:

I would like to send a message to 'HappyDaze' and just say remember the old saying... a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. I have no clue what that means but I also have no clue if Seasonal Gallons will be back. Hello, it's August!

@bruingirl I didn't see this post and made a dup new post.  Woman Tongue

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Kjelle wrote:

Chaz didn't commit to there being seasonal gallons next summer when he was asked last week. That said, he's iffy sometimes before the deal goes through. Plus, it's ultimately not his decision. I'm sure he wants to bring them. 

I am planning on SHP. I am claiming it from the Universe. Plz Santa Chaz and QVC elves bring Christmas in June. I'll try to be good. My money is on FTP, WVM, SHL, and SHP.

Oh no, I don't think so- I'M claiming it first! Smiley Happy

~~~

@HappyDaze,   Um, Hello?  : O >

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Kjelle wrote:

Um, Hello?  : O >

HD, lol, remember that Drythe's driving the semi. Smiley Wink 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Kjelle wrote:

-- bebe Smiley Happy

~~~

Yep,  You bet!  And you know what?  I CAN and HAVE driven one in my somewhat  strange life!  

All are welcome.  I can line up more rigs if needed and we can make a convoy!  WITH ice cream!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

I've never driven a semi but I can & did drive a dump truck so lets round one up & I'll help too Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Kjelle wrote:

-- bebe Smiley Happy

~~~

Yep,  You bet!  And you know what?  I CAN and HAVE driven one in my somewhat  strange life!  

All are welcome.  I can line up more rigs if needed and we can make a convoy!  WITH ice cream!

peppermint stick and rum raisin??? Smiley Happy I've been on the fence, but throw in my fave ice creams and I'm there!!! 

-- bebe Smiley Happy