WEN

Honored Contributor

okay let's get real here, lol, gallons next summer

Will there be a gallon of SHL yes or no? Come on Dooters wooters, spill da' beans!! lol!

Seriously though, I think I may tempt fate here. My dilemna- SMC gallon AD is on the horizon but my husband has barely used his first one because he is milking his 32oz SHL. I think he now likes the SHL more, yes, more than SMC! So I'm thinking I should forgo the second one and roll the dice (die?? is dice a pair or one or?? I digress...) and hope (beg) for a SHL gallon???

Thoughts? Snark? Rude comments? Nice comments? Bring it.

heehee

Esteemed Contributor

Re: okay let's get real here, lol, gallons next summer

Dice - two or more!!! Lol - I don't about rolling the dice and betting on SHL - could you delay the shipment? 

Respected Contributor

If they're bringing back seasonal gallons next year I could see them offering the SHL. It seemed very popular and if they had to choose one from the spring line I'm sure it would be SHL and not SGGT.

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

Will there be a gallon of SHL yes or no? Come on Dooters wooters, spill da' beans!! lol!

Seriously though, I think I may tempt fate here. My dilemna- SMC gallon AD is on the horizon but my husband has barely used his first one because he is milking his 32oz SHL. I think he now likes the SHL more, yes, more than SMC! So I'm thinking I should forgo the second one and roll the dice (die?? is dice a pair or one or?? I digress...) and hope (beg) for a SHL gallon???

heehee

~~~

Buy the SMC AD, BEG for the SHL gallon, hang on to the dice.

No guts, no glory!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@riley1 wrote:

Dice - two or more!!! Lol - I don't about rolling the dice and betting on SHL - could you delay the shipment? 

lol, thanks for the clarification! I couldn't remember, lol.

I think I can but not sure for how long- probably not long enough to know if SHL will be in a gallon. I will have to check.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

heehee

~~~

No guts, no glory!

lololol!

Respected Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

heehee

~~~

No guts, no glory!

I agree. Might as well stock up and make sure you don't run out of the formulas that you know work for you and your husband. You wouldn't want to end up fighting over the last precious drops of Wen. Cat Tongue

Honored Contributor

I would like to think SHL will be offered next year. It stayed sold out all Speing, so the huge success should be the enough to have Chaz being it in the gallon. I FOR SURE will buy it!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife  you are such a pretty lady! I love your curls!

Trusted Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

heehee

Did they say for sure that the seasonal gallons will be back next year? Because if they did, then I think there's an excellent chance that SHL will be offered. It was extremely popular.

So, your husband doesn't mind his hair smelling like lilacs? Or does he not think the scent lingers? No judgement, just curious. Guys are usually so silly about things like that. Smiley Happy