WEN

Honored Contributor

okay confused about this WEN listing- the new 319 NBT

[ Edited ]

Here is the link:

http://www.qvc.com/WEN-by-Chaz-Dean-Choice-of-8-oz.-Nourishing-Body-Treatment.product.A260084.html?s...

It shows the 319 jar, the selection says "classic" and the details talk only of 613. So is this 319 or 613? I would not be happy if I ordered it and 613 shows up. Does anyone know?

WEN by Chaz Dean Choice of 8 oz. Nourishing Body Treatment

Honored Contributor

Re: okay confused about this WEN listing- the new 319 NBT

@HappyDaze wrote:

Here is the link:

http://www.qvc.com/WEN-by-Chaz-Dean-Choice-of-8-oz.-Nourishing-Body-Treatment.product.A260084.html?s...

It shows the 319 jar, the selection says "classic" and the details talk only of 613. So is this 319 or 613? I would not be happy if I ordered it and 613 shows up. Does anyone know?

~~~

I don't think the 319 is available yet.

Yep, I see it's up, but still, I'm SAYIN' NOT YET.

Put it in your cart, the try to edit, the only option is classic.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yeah, I wouldn't trust it quite yet either. Let's not tell Chaz they showed it. He's having a good time on Periscope now with WEN after Dark

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@HappyDaze , let's just say that there was a little ooops that happened a few days ago and then got corrected and has something to do with how I got a certain ingredient deck. 

In any case, I'm sure that when Chaz presents the 319 NBT on saturday, which is so named to honor hs dad (it's his dad's birthday), that Chaz is going to be really excited to be formally making the official 319 NBT launch. 

319 NBT is simply the fragrance free version of 613 NBT. The ingredients seem to be exactly the same except that the final ingredient in 613 NBT is "fragrance". 

Essentially I think it's very similar to how Mandarin Italian FIg (MIF) was launched. 

Originally, the Bamboo Green Tea products were labeled Bamboo Green Tea. Then suddenly, they started being called "Rice Conditioner". It didn't make sense until MIF showed up and it was clear that Chaz was starting a new Restorative line (with BGT and MIF). 

I don't know this for certain... 

But I have the feeling that new 319 products in the future will probably be fragrance free versions of 613.

And that's probably why the 319 NBT is so cosy with the 613 NBT.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I'm glad I checked this thread--I saw the 319 and already had it  in my cart and almost had placed my order before I realized it said "613", not "319".

I, too, would have been very disappointed had the 613 arrived at my door instead!  Thanks, ladies!

Super Contributor

I just received the 319 UNIBT

Frequent Contributor

@KMBSAB wrote:

What does it smell like??

Honored Contributor

@kricket3142 wrote:

@KMBSAB wrote:

What does it smell like??

@kricket3142 thank you for asking that question. @KMBSAB lol I think it's the question of the day. I know that @HappyDaze really wants to know. 

Also, since 319 NBT is the fragrance free version of 613 NBT, how does the scent of 319 NBT compare with the scent of the various 613 products? 

That's important becasue "fragrance free" doesn't mean that 319 NBT has no scent. -- It means that no added fragrance has been added to the ingredients listing.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

The only difference between the two formulas seems to be the "fragrance" which is the last ingredient in the 613 NBT.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

319 Ultra Nourishing Intensive Body Treatment

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Palm Oil, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyl Dimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Jojoba Esters, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Oat Kernel Extract, Bamboo Water, Aloe Vera Leaf Extract, Dragon's Blood Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Sacred Lotus Seed Extract, Honey Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Green Tea Extract, Ginger Root Extract, Acai Fruit Extract, Goji Fruit Extract, Marsh Mallow/Althea Extract, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Vanilla Bean Fruit Extract, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Basil Herb Extract, Nutmeg Extract, Sugar Cane Extract, Orange Fruit Extract, Lemon Peel Extract, Seaweed Extract, ORGANIC Jojoba Seed Oil, ORGANIC Evening Primrose Oil, Organic Starflower Seed Oil, Abyssinian Seed Oil, Aloe Vera Oil, Grape Seed Oil, Avocado Oil, Linseed Seed Oil, Bergamot Essential Fruit Oil, Lemon Peel Oil, Lemongrass Oil, Rosemary Leaf Oil, Rice Bran Oil, Olive Fruit Oil, Soybean Oil, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Vitamin K3, Tocopherol, L-Valine, L-Threonine, L-Proline, L-Isoleucine, L-Phenylaline, L-Histidine, L-Alanine, L-Serine, L-Arginine, L-Aspartic Acid, Glycine, Mimosa Flower Wax, Sunflower Seed Wax, Dimethiconol, Polyglycerin-3, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, PCA, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Isohexadecane, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Octyl Palmitate, Polysorbate-20, Polysorbate-60, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol.

Sixthirteen Ultra Nourishing Intensive Body Treatment

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Palm Oil, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyl Dimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Jojoba Esters, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Oat Kernel Extract, Bamboo Water, Aloe Vera Leaf Extract, Dragon's Blood Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Sacred Lotus Seed Extract, Honey Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Green Tea Extract, Ginger Root Extract, Acai Fruit Extract, Goji Fruit Extract, Marsh Mallow/Althea Extract, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Vanilla Bean Fruit Extract, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Basil Herb Extract, Nutmeg Extract, Sugar Cane Extract, Orange Fruit Extract, Lemon Peel Extract, Seaweed Extract, ORGANIC Jojoba Seed Oil, ORGANIC Evening Primrose Oil, Organic Starflower Seed Oil, Abyssinian Seed Oil, Aloe Vera Oil, Grape Seed Oil, Avocado Oil, Linseed Seed Oil, Bergamot Essential Fruit Oil, Lemon Peel Oil, Lemongrass Oil, Rosemary Leaf Oil, Rice Bran Oil, Olive Fruit Oil, Soybean Oil, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Vitamin K3, Tocopherol, L-Valine, L-Threonine, L-Proline, L-Isoleucine, L-Phenylaline, L-Histidine, L-Alanine, L-Serine, L-Arginine, L-Aspartic Acid, Glycine, Mimosa Flower Wax, Sunflower Seed Wax, Dimethiconol, Polyglycerin-3, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, PCA, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Isohexadecane, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Octyl Palmitate, Polysorbate-20, Polysorbate-60, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance.

Information provided by WEN®

___

Trusted Contributor

It's available to order now.