WEN

Honored Contributor

new TILI box available for preorder....includes WEN product

there is a new TILI box available for preorder.

it is scheduled to ship out on 9/10/2020.

the box includes an 8-oz WEN by Chaz Dean 319 Ultra Nourishing Intensive Body Treatment.

cost is $25 plus $3.50 shipping.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: new TILI box available for preorder....includes WEN product

[ Edited ]

A378203

https://www.qvc.com/TILI-Try-it%2C-Love-it-CCBA-2020-Nominees-7-Pc-Sample-Box.product.A378203.html?f...

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Thank you for the heads up on that but I only use Wen.  The other stuff would only clutter up my already cluttered room of stuff.  LOL!!!  Seriously though!  I have my eye on what's coming up next seasonal.

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45 

Thanks for sharing this new TILI offering. Unfortunately I noticed it's no longer available, hopefully there will be more stock offered for those who have an interest and missed it. 

Honored Contributor

@77yangya wrote:

Thank you for the heads up on that but I only use Wen.  The other stuff would only clutter up my already cluttered room of stuff.  LOL!!!  Seriously though!  I have my eye on what's coming up next seasonal.

the TILI box was worth it just for that WEN product alone......all other items can be donated or given to friends if you dont need them. anything i dont use i pass along to my mom, my daughters, friends, or charitable organizations who help women.

Honored Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@sunshine45 

Thanks for sharing this new TILI offering. Unfortunately I noticed it's no longer available, hopefully there will be more stock offered for those who have an interest and missed it. 

there will be more TILI boxes @rochelleS . not sure if they will repeat this or not though. it sold out pretty quickly. i think people realized what a great deal it was.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sunshine45 

This was imo, a very nice TILI box offering. I of course was interested in the exceptional value of the Wen but the other items were very nice too. I'd love to see this configuration restocked should inventory become available due to its popularity.  I tried prior TILI's, liked many until many sizes of products became sooo small, it was no longer a good value or even fun. Sadly, I felt ripped off with those latter collections. Hopefully going forward, the boxes will become and stay better than my last experiences.

Honored Contributor

@rochelleS 

it is available again....

https://www.qvc.com/TILI-Try-it%2C-Love-it-CCBA-2020-Nominees-7-Pc-Sample-Box.product.A378203.html?f...

Trusted Contributor

@sunshine45  Thank you for the heads up. This is a great value just for the WEN alone. I also am curious to try the eyeliner and it is also nice to have a travel size of the Elemis cream and another Mally shadow stick. I appreciate you sharing have a good day.

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45 

You're a luv! Thanks so much!