Esteemed Contributor

it's January 2017 let THE WEN CHAT begin

Happy new year Everyone!   

Trusted Contributor

Re: it's January 2017 let THE WEN CHAT begin

Happy new year to all!

Regular Contributor

Happy new year everyone. I hope everyone has a safe, happy, healthy and blessed new year to come. 

Respected Contributor

Thanks for starting us out. Happy New Year, all. Let it be full of positivity and prosperity.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Trusted Contributor

A very Happy New Year to all the WEN beautiful people.  I'm hoping everyone who had a rough year, ( my year sukked too) , has a much deserved year of good things.  Luckily we have great people who post here to talk to if needed.  I'm going to have to stay away from the news for a few months though I think.😛

Happy New Year to Chaz,  Dooters & Cooper, and team WEN.  I stand behind you 10000 % and hope this year is the best ever !

I'm thinking I will go back to the shorter messy curls .  Chaz s new hair cut is awesome BTW thanks for putting it in your avatar ( or whatever it's called LOL) @Drythe bandwagon.  Sorry couldn't resist😘

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ANewHue wrote:

Happy new year Everyone!   

Thanks @ANewHue for starting us out - annnnnd we're off!

@Suebdoo

We 'get' each other!  Yep, it's the inappropriate photo. Tap on it and it will expand, a great new look.

I have not watched the news since, well since.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

Happy New Year! I can't belive it's 2017. I'm sure I'll keep writing 2016 for a while. Cat Tongue

I'm looking forward to Chaz's next visit. I'll have some time to use up some of my Wen stash in the meantime. Cat Happy

Respected Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@ANewHue wrote:

Happy new year Everyone!   

@Suebdoo

We 'get' each other!  Yep, it's the inappropriate photo. Tap on it and it will expand, a great new look.

@Drythe  How dare you use such an inappropriate photo for your avatar? Cat LOL Of course, the other photo in your original thread was way worse. It was practically x-rated. Cat LOL

Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@ANewHue wrote:

Happy new year Everyone!   

@Suebdoo

@Drythe  How dare you use such an inappropriate photo for your avatar? Cat LOL Of course, the other photo in your original thread was way worse. It was practically x-rated. Cat LOL

@HSB1204

You're teasing me, this IS It.  Absolutely X.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@ANewHue wrote:

Happy new year Everyone!   

@Suebdoo

@HSB1204

You're teasing me, this IS It.  Absolutely X.

@Drythe  I thought he was topless in bed in the black and white picture? Way more x-rated. I'm surprised people didn't go blind from seeing that one!