WEN

Trusted Contributor

Re: it's January 2017 let THE WEN CHAT begin

@Drythe wrote:

@Wen_Woman wrote:

I agree. Its hard not to notice. Its bumming me out and it, quite frankly, it makes me mad. Its not slowing down my Wen purchases but I am losing a lot of enthusiasm for the Q and their other shows. 

@ANewHue@Wen_Woman

I don't know if anyone noticed, but a couple of days ago up in the. Q header there was a box labeled "NEW BEAUTY".  I clicked to see the NEW stuff.  Every product was new, it included several new hair lines.

AND GUESS WHO was in this line up of NEW products?  Nix - right there with NEW products!  GUESS WHO was NOT included at all?  

Our sweet, kind, generous, talented Chaz was not there!

Nix not New, but in this showcase, Chaz left out.

I wanted to post about it then,  but thought it would only fan the fire.

Now after the hours cut & the lack of presence in the insider, I think it needs to be discussed.

While I may be deleted, this information is absolutely true.

The showcase is gone now.

@Drythe, I didn't see what products were showcased, but I bet it was another hair spray from Nick. How much stuff does he think women need, to spray into their hair?

He probably wants his customers to spend more money to get the NC look. He's got one hair spray for hold, another  for volume, another for shine, another for texture, another for moisture, and yet another for thickening.

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Drythe wrote:

@Wen_Woman wrote:

I agree. Its hard not to notice. Its bumming me out and it, quite frankly, it makes me mad. Its not slowing down my Wen purchases but I am losing a lot of enthusiasm for the Q and their other shows. 

@ANewHue@Wen_Woman

I don't know if anyone noticed, but a couple of days ago up in the. Q header there was a box labeled "NEW BEAUTY".  I clicked to see the NEW stuff.  Every product was new, it included several new hair lines.

AND GUESS WHO was in this line up of NEW products?  Nix - right there with NEW products!  GUESS WHO was NOT included at all?  

Now after the hours cut & the lack of presence in the insider, I think it needs to be discussed.

@Drythe.  No I didn't see it and aim glad I didn't because I would be furious.  It does seem like the Q is lifting him in other ways as well.  90 percent f my orders are Wen and it infuriates that they are recommending HIS products in their "recommended for you box".   Frankly I was thinking of writing a post on the Q forum portion, Makes me really dislike the Q for sure.  Yes, I think we should discuss it .  Even though I want to purchase for Chaz's benefit I really don't want to give the Q my $$ anymore.  WE are WEN and WE go where  Chaz is!  

And I just want to add that I hope Chaz knows we support and love him.  It made me real sad last night when I was thinking about it.

Respected Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@Wen_Woman wrote:

@ANewHue@Wen_Woman

@Drythe  I agree. It's obvious that something is going on and QVC apparently thinks that they can convert their customers to a certain other vendor. Chaz is rarely on QVC anymore, the TSVs aren't in the Insider and the selection of Wen products seems to decrease more and more every day. They barely brought in any of the winter seasonal products and managed to run out within days but they seem to think that's perfectly fine because clearly no one wants to buy Wen anymore.

Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@Wen_Woman wrote:

@ANewHue@Wen_Woman

@Drythe  I agree. It's obvious that something is going on and QVC apparently thinks that they can convert their customers to a certain other vendor. Chaz is rarely on QVC anymore, the TSVs aren't in the Insider and the selection of Wen products seems to decrease more and more every day. They barely brought in any of the winter seasonal products and managed to run out within days but they seem to think that's perfectly fine because clearly no one wants to buy Wen anymore.

@HSB1204

Yes, they were unable to fill my order for 2 20 oz 319 NBTs, which you can bet I punched right into the sysem as soon as it came up. I am still annoyed about that - what an amazing price - a gift from Chaz of course.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

Has anyone else noticed reviews not being posted?  I posted reviews for a number of items and they where there but disappeared.  Of course they were all 5 star reviews.