WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: how often do you cleanse with WEN?

Yet another every day user here...my style doesn't "sleep" well at all! But since I cleanse every day, I only do one cleanse using half the recommended total pumps for my hair length.

Valued Contributor

Every two days. On the second day, I still get my hair wet in the shower and re-style, using leave-in again and sometimes mousse. It works out great even though my hair is very fine. 

Super Contributor

@Wen_Woman wrote:

Every two days. On the second day, I still get my hair wet in the shower and re-style, using leave-in again and sometimes mousse. It works out great even though my hair is very fine. 

Ditto for me, although sometimes I manage to get to every 3 days. I have baby fine hair and bedhead is very unkind to my type of hair. I've tried sleeping with my hair up, but it falls down unless it's tied quite tight, also due to the aforementioned baby fine hair issues.

Plus I bike a lot in the warmer months and bike helmets are equally unkind.

Of course, I can't really call what I do "styling".

Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

1-3x a week. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Valued Contributor

I cleanse about every 3-4 days. This keeps my curls looking their best. When I try to go longer between cleanses I end up with dry frizzy ends. I do use oils and RTM regularly in between cleanses. 

Trusted Contributor

Every day.  I have thin hair and it needs daily cleansing to stay clean and full. 

Esteemed Contributor

Once a week is enough.  My hair actually gets dryer over time, not oily.(explain THAT one!) In fact I can wear oil on the scalp and my hair still looks dry.

But because cleansing with Wen is so moisturizing, and I need that, I aim at cleansing every 3rd or 4th day. 

Respected Contributor

Never. My dermatologist had me threw out all my wen due to scalp issues I only experienced for the first time in my life after using wen. I do not tend to be allergic to things. I think there is something quite wrong with the products and/ or recommended ways to use. 

Esteemed Contributor

One - two times a week depending. I cleanse more in the Summer  because of workouts.

Respected Contributor

Almost everyday, I rarely skip a day, but I feel like I could if I had to Smiley Very Happy