WEN

Super Contributor

how many summer scents have their been?

I have searched a couple of places and I just can't find, nor can I remember, what have the summer seasonal scents been?

Weren't there four and they dropped on this year?

Thank you in advance for your responses.

Michele

Regular Contributor

Re: how many summer scents have their been?

SMC- Mango Coconut

SHP - Honey Peach

CLV - Coconut Lime Verbena

STP - Tropical Paradise?

Respected Contributor

Re: how many summer scents have their been?

I think those four are it for the summer seasonals.  I can't think of any other.  Those are REALLY great too, especially the STP and CLV.  They were all out there this summer.  In fact Chaz made NBTs in the SHP and CLV.  I got those both and are they amazing.  I'm hoping Chaz will make NBTs in all seasonals.  My favorites are the fall ones because the Fall Ginger Pumpkin is my number one favorite seasonal.  They're all really amazing though.  He had the mousses and styling cremes and all that this past summer.  The Tropical Paradise one was new this summer.  That one is my favorite too.  Come to think of it, Chaz made NBTs in fall too because I got the Pumpkin one, but all three were offered in NBTs.  The Pumpkin styling creme was new too, that one didn't have a styling creme until this fall.  Anyway, before I go on and on...the seasonals are only available in there own particular season.  They go and the next ones come on.