WEN

Honored Contributor

I orderd one - POM.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Valued Contributor

I caved and ordered a second one in TT. I would have ordered SAM but don't really want more SAM remoist or oil. 

So I got one POM and one TT. I only did the POM on AD.

Trusted Contributor

So now that our WEN-a-thon is over how many did evveyone actually order- and if you are like me ended up ordering more than what I thought was going to 

Valued Contributor

Re: how many TSV's?

[ Edited ]

I started with just a TT at midnight because I am all out. I also ordered both of the seasonal ODOs in FTP shorty after midnight. I then pondered all day and came back for a POM TSV at the 11th hour even though I still have an unopened TSV from last year in POM. My excuse was I wanted it strictly for the oil and remoist and all the extra CC was a bonus for my stash.

I said to myself I was done and what do you know...the 319 mouse duo, Styling ODO in POM, and glossing serum duo in POM managed to find their way into my cart and placed on check hold. I also would have wanted the TSV in LAV and FIG but decided that is too much WEN...I already have a healthy stockpile. However, I find myself having morning thoughts of regret for not buying them anyway!

Trusted Contributor

@Diva1Donna wrote:

I started with just a TT at midnight because I am all out. I also ordered both of the seasonal ODOs in FTP shorty after midnight. I then pondered all day and came back for a POM TSV at the 11th hour even though I still have an unopened TSV from last year in POM. My excuse was I wanted it strictly for the oil and remoist and all the extra CC was a bonus for my stash.

I said to myself I was done and what do you know...the 319 mouse duo, Styling ODO in POM, and glossing serum duo in POM managed to find their way into my cart and placed on check hold. I also would have wanted the TSV in LAV and FIG but decided that is too much WEN...I already have a healthy stockpile. However, I find myself having morning thoughts of regret for not buying them anyway!

I grabbed 4 TSVs and I am kicking myself for not picking up one in POM, lol. Instead of buyers remorse, I am having non-buyer remorse.

#IAmTeamWen
Esteemed Contributor

Lol!  I know what you mean @nikki48!  Non-buyers remorse...... I am having it heavy now!  But had few valid reasons for buying what I bought and NO more!

For one of them reasons, I'll go and wash my head for the third day in a row, though I do not need to, but to USE UP at least some WEN I have before I can buy again as much as I WANT to! Woman LOL

Valued Contributor

@nikki48 wrote:

@Diva1Donna wrote:

I grabbed 4 TSVs and I am kicking myself for not picking up one in POM, lol. Instead of buyers remorse, I am having non-buyer remorse.

@nikki48 Lol! We love our great Wen deals don't we?! I find myself asking how much is too much Wen all the time. I have both buyers and non buyers remorse at the same time whenever Chaz is in town. Somehow, I end up caving and buying more than was on my list! I still have an unopened TSV in FIG from last year and a supersize remoist so I will be ok with that one. I am in the no pump zone of my last 32oz LAV CC, but I do have more than half of my LAV supersize remoist and a little bit of oil left. I think I may mix with 319 to stretch it out for my occasional LAV fix and hold out for more during October thru December deals. That will probably be more moisturizing for my hair anyway. 

Valued Contributor

My total September purchases were:

1. 32 oz FVWP , ordered as soon as it became available on AD. 

2. 32 oz MIF with Oil during the Private Access Sale

3. POM TSV on AD--ordered during pre-sale

4. FVWP ODO on AD, 32 oz. CC with Oil-

5. TT TSV during the 4PM show on TSV day

So my overall haul of CC is 1 1/2 gallons total of different CC's plus some oils and remoist.......I got my WEN fix for awhile! I will be watching October shows carefully though for a few items.

Super Contributor

I ordered TT TSV on AD

fig TSV single shipment 

Trusted Contributor

@nikki48 wrote:

@Diva1Donna wrote:

i was to- i bought 3 , and keep thinking should have bought TT