WEN

Respected Contributor
HelloHSB1204! So many seem to have dry scalp as opposed to oily so it's nice to hear from someone with similar. I am almost out of the VTS I have (319 and 613 from kits) and at this point I do not intend to add more. I know it's in the TT ODO kit I just ordered so will play around with that bottle, but it's not a product I will order by itself. I have used it as hairspray, but it makes my hair so dry and crispy that I feel it's undoing what WEN is trying to do - which is to make my hair hydrated and healthier - hope that makes sense. Thank you for the welcome!
Respected Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:
HelloHSB1204! So many seem to have dry scalp as opposed to oily so it's nice to hear from someone with similar. I am almost out of the VTS I have (319 and 613 from kits) and at this point I do not intend to add more. I know it's in the TT ODO kit I just ordered so will play around with that bottle, but it's not a product I will order by itself. I have used it as hairspray, but it makes my hair so dry and crispy that I feel it's undoing what WEN is trying to do - which is to make my hair hydrated and healthier - hope that makes sense. Thank you for the welcome!

@AmericanBulldogMom Yes, my hair used to be so oily it wasn't even funny. When I was using shampoo I could wash my hair in the morning and by the time I was going to bed it was pretty much already an oil slick. At least now it doesn't start to get oily until the next morning so that's progress!

I tried to use VTS as a hairspray too but I also got that crispy feeling. I tried using it to set my bangs but I either used too much and it didn't make a difference or I used too much and my bangs turned super crispy. Someone suggested to use it on wet hair and I had decent results with that on the first day but the next day it made my hair feel extremely dry so I've just given up.