WEN

Highlighted
Super Contributor

? for those who own SHL EDP?

I keep going back and forth as to whether or not purchase yesterday's ODO SHL EDP. It is mainly due to price as I love the sample I got in the travel set. Can anyone who might have purchased this last year tell me if the scent is still the same a year later. I don't use perfume real fast and I don't think I would wear this scent in fall/winter so I am wondering if would stay fresh for at least a year or more.

Trusted Contributor

Re: ? for those who own SHL EDP?

It still smells like Fresh Lilacs.
That was a really good deal too - I paid 20 more just for the big one /and it was an ODO too
Super Contributor

Thanks untitled - I guess I'm too late. It was still available earlier today for $10 more and I was still considering it if I heard it lasts. I must learn not to wait! I appreciate your response.

Trusted Contributor

If you are still interested try calling CS - maybe they will honor the ODO price
Super Contributor

I just happened to look up the item with the number bebe777 posted the other day and it came up at $89 so I ordered it. That will teach me to hesitate! Thanks again.

Contributor

@scullychick

I think you will be glad you got it.  Its the best lilac scent I have found.

I just sprayed some from the bottle I got last year and it still smells heavenly!

Valued Contributor

I ordered the SHL EDP, can't wait to get it, good to know it lasts. I LOVE the SHL CC, sure I will love the EDP also.

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Valued Contributor

I ordered the full size EDP the second it was available last year.....and I love it ! I find that I use it very sparingly because I treasure it so much! So I have barely made a dent in the bottle....it still smells exactly the same as when I purchased it last year. 

I now own 4 of Chaz' full size EDP's...actually 3, I own the 613 in the EDT that first came out. They are all so wonderful ! The 613 EDT, although many people said it wasn't strong enough, I find that it is perfect for me...and its been at least two years...it still smells just as strong as when I first purchased. My bottle is almost half gone now.

I really don't believe the scents fading will be an issue. 

Honored Contributor

I didn't see this post until now. So, for what it's worth, SHL is the only EDP for which I've purchased 2 bottles because I love it so much. I can now say PJP runs a very close second! If you're a flower girl, you will love SHL.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Super Contributor

Thanks SurferWife. I did receive it this week and really like it - just as I thought I would as I purchased the sample pack a while back and loved it in that size.