WEN

Esteemed Contributor

. . . and speaking of trying new fragrances

[ Edited ]

. . . I was wondering whether anyone here has bought this from Chaz's website. The upcoming TSV doesn't interest me, but this looks intriguing. I'm only familiar with two of these five fragrances.

WEN® Flowers and Ice Eau de Parfum Gift Set

There was a link here for you but it's been poofed away.

Respected Contributor

Re: . . . and speaking of trying new fragrances

[ Edited ]

No. Unfortunately, the more fragrances Chaz makes, the less I like them. I liked his original Seasonal scents, but every year I felt like the scents got stronger and more and more overpowering and artificial. For the most part, I've stopped buying the new seasonals because the scents have been largely disappointing.

I do love Sweet Almond Mint, Fall Ginger Pumpkin, Winter Vanilla Mint. The Lilac is the last one I really liked.

I will add this, though: They look stunning. I love his photography and his packaging.

WEN® Flowers and Ice Eau de Parfum Gift Set

Respected Contributor

Hi @x Hedge!  Did you see the March sale?  60% off on all PJP stuff.  He has the GALLON for 156.00 or something like that.  THAT is crazy!  Usually a gallon of that is close to 300.  I went for the 32, which was 40 some odd bucks!  I only wish I could've gone for the gallon, just a bit too high.  If he only did easy pay like the Q!!!  Oh well.

When I clicked on the March sale only PJP comes up so I assume no other scent is in that.  That's okay because PJP is one of my favorites!

Respected Contributor

Sorry, Hedge, I didn't mean to change the subject, my brain went "tilt" when I saw the March sale.  Anyway, that EDP set is really nice and I have all of them from other things offered that they were in. The only one I don't have is the Love since I was not too taken on with it.  I bought the EDP/NBT duo but did not keep it.  I feel really bad that I didn't like that one.  I REALLY love the WRC though.  I got the small SOB on his site.  It's live now so I got that since I really love that smell.  It IS a beautiful set though.

Esteemed Contributor

@77yangyawrote:

Sorry, Hedge, I didn't mean to change the subject, my brain went "tilt" when I saw the March sale.  Anyway, that EDP set is really nice and I have all of them from other things offered that they were in. The only one I don't have is the Love since I was not too taken on with it.  I bought the EDP/NBT duo but did not keep it.  I feel really bad that I didn't like that one.  I REALLY love the WRC though.  I got the small SOB on his site.  It's live now so I got that since I really love that smell.  It IS a beautiful set though.

@77yangya

Have you received your 30ml SOB perfume yet? Please, please report back with your thoughts!!! I am so very interested in this fragrance. Love the cc and oil and just received the RTM duo, which is fabulous. TIA ♡♡♡

Esteemed Contributor

@rochelleSwrote:

@77yangya

Have you received your 30ml SOB perfume yet? Please, please report back with your thoughts!!! I am so very interested in this fragrance...   

💫 https://community.qvc.com/t5/WEN/WEN-orange-blossom-fragrance/m-p/4539492#M57398                                                                               💫

Esteemed Contributor

@x Hedgewrote:

@rochelleSwrote:

@77yangya

Have you received your 30ml SOB perfume yet? Please, please report back with your thoughts!!! I am so very interested in this fragrance...   

💫 https://community.qvc.com/t5/WEN/WEN-orange-blossom-fragrance/m-p/4539492#M57398                                                                               💫

@x Hedge

Tks for the link. I've been watching and waiting to hear some first hand comments on the new SOB edp. I was hoping @77yangya would share her impression. Perhaps she has yet to receive hers. I did look at ordering the 10ml from the Salon but honestly the 10.00 shipping charge was the  deterrent. 

Hopefully there's a Salon customer that has smelled this new fragrance and would be kind enough to share her thoughts here. Pretty please!