WEN

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Your favorite new product of 2019

BS Enhancing & Defining creme - "curl creme"

Super Contributor

The curl Creme for me, too...I've just started using it for my very fine hair and wow.  So far I've been blowing it out, but hopefully next weekend I can leave it curly and see what happens!

Trusted Contributor

@posterchild wrote:

The curl Creme for me, too...I've just started using it for my very fine hair and wow.  So far I've been blowing it out, but hopefully next weekend I can leave it curly and see what happens!

@posterchild Would you mind sharing how you use the curl creme?  And does it give you volume?  TIA 😊

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Super Contributor

@BExplorer wrote:

@posterchild wrote:

@posterchild Would you mind sharing how you use the curl creme?  And does it give you volume?  TIA 😊

@BExplorer - sure!  I dispense a bit on my palm, rub it in my hands and the put it mid shot and down in my hair (that's how Chaz demonstrated application).  .  My hair is short right now, so I'd mostly say it doesn't get on my scalp.  :-)  I use it after some leave in cc, in place of my sc, and just use a pea size amount, since Chaz said to start with just a bit.   I haven't used any other products.

yes, I get more volume and fewer fly always/frizz (although fine, my hair has curl/wave, so it reacts to the Westher). I really like what it's doing for my hair.  

''if you watch the video demo'ing the product, you'll see how Joi's hair looks (also fine hair)...I have similar results.  Nice volume, not dramatic like it's been teased or anything.

hope that helps!

Trusted Contributor

@posterchild wrote:

@BExplorer wrote:

@posterchild wrote:

@BExplorer - sure!  I dispense a bit on my palm, rub it in my hands and the put it mid shot and down in my hair (that's how Chaz demonstrated application).  .  My hair is short right now, so I'd mostly say it doesn't get on my scalp.  :-)  I use it after some leave in cc, in place of my sc, and just use a pea size amount, since Chaz said to start with just a bit.   I haven't used any other products.

yes, I get more volume and fewer fly always/frizz (although fine, my hair has curl/wave, so it reacts to the Westher). I really like what it's doing for my hair.  

''if you watch the video demo'ing the product, you'll see how Joi's hair looks (also fine hair)...I have similar results.  Nice volume, not dramatic like it's been teased or anything.

hope that helps!

Thank you @posterchild for your thorough and helpful response!  I will give this a try in place of my SC.  I am always looking for volume (80's/90's teenager 😄).

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Super Contributor

@BExplorer I use it on my wavy/curly, somewhat fine (due to aging) shoulder length hair and I like it a lot. I had to play with it a while to see what works, but I landed on using a half pump Defining Creme with a half pump of Styling Creme. I feel it adds texture and plumps hair somewhat. Also, I think it makes it even easier to have 2nd/3rd day hair as when I spray with RTM it really re-activates. I put it on soaking hair as last step in shower. After wrapping in a micro towel for a bit I put maybe another half pump of the defining cream for a final boost. Good luck and I hope you find what works for you.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks so much @scullychick @for posting how you use the curl creme!  I really appreciate all the tips.  😊

Super Contributor

I’ve got to say I think the new Melon Mint line is fabulous. Light and refreshing, smells incredible. If I had to pick one new product for 2019, this would be it.