WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: Wvm lovers, what did you get.?

Hi!  I got the trio in WVM, the one with the mousse.  I got one more body cleanser in 319, um, two WRC CCs' um, the perfume kit with the Peony in it and the Light duo.  I'm going back for some more though, I think.....I really wanted the trio in the new WRC but I already have the styling creme and CC.  I got the styling creme from Chaz's site but I wanted to try the WVM in styling creme and mousse too so I opted for that.  I think the new winter one is nicer than the WVM but smell is very different for everyone.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Tissyanne, I love your avatar!  We have an all black cat.  We just like cats but this one was born in our backyard.  She's VERY demanding.  Really smart too.  Cats can remember a few hundred words and she know exactly what I'm saying to her by her body language.  We love her unabashedly.  She's really chatty too.  She has different calls.  She's getting up in age though.  We think she's around ten or more, slowing down some too but she means the world to us.  Your photo reminded me of her.  Sorry this was OT.

Respected Contributor

I always felt it was too chocolately for me too.  We have a place near us that has ice cream, must be 30 or more flavors and my favorite is chocolate chip mint and WVM smells EXACTLY like it and makes me want to go there and get a cone with chocolate sprinkles on it.  What indulgence!  It IS a ver popular scent though and it was when it first came out.  There are so many wonderful Wen things, it's hard to pick out a favorite but Wen Men bakes my potato.  I really love the new WRC too.  When I first got my CCs' I ripped open the box and opened it and went,  oh but in the shower, I pumped out two pumps and rubbed hands together and it does not slip off hands and applied  two pumps on each side of head and two pumps on back of head and two pumps on mids added splash of water and WOWEEEE!!!  The scent came alive!!!  It's just the way Chaz describes it.  Very earthy, not berry sweet.  It's lovely.  I'm going back for another.  It's REALLY thick and creamy and with other CCs, I have to use three for each section but this one I can do two and my whole head is thick with this yummy creamy Wen.  Rinses out nicely too.  Ya know, I could go on and on.  My husband rolls his eyes every time I gush about Wen or Chaz!

Regular Contributor

I got so flummoxed yesterday about not getting WVM gallons that I didn't get the 32 oz before it sold out. WVM is one of only 4 formulas I use now. I have tried all of the seasonals but only like SMC, WVM, FTPand SOB (I also use 319) None of the classics are great on my very porous wavy hair. It is surprising to me that most of the newer seasonals are not as good on my hair. I find these to be thicker which is good for me. I got 2 of the cc and oil kits and a styling set in WVM. I would like to hold out until June to hopefully get a WVM and SMC gallon but I am nervous that the WVM won't be offered- I might get a couple of 32 oz when they come back in stock. I also might pick up some more WVM RTMs

I was planning on getting some WRC but the more they talked about the scent, the less it appealed to me. I do not like an herbal or floral scent.  

Respected Contributor

I have never tried the WVM so I just ordered the ODO styling kit in WVM - this way I can give the scent a test drive.

Respected Contributor

Nothing at all from QVC, just five styling cremes from Chaz's website, since the Q wouldn't stock them individually.  I hope it lasts me through to next winter!

Valued Contributor

@kesstrain I have fine wavy to curly hair and 2319, wvm and smc are perfect for me too, but I prefer wvm.  Hopefully we can get gallons in June.  

Valued Contributor

@CamilleP I really bought the odo for the styling creme, but occasionally use the mousse too.  If he ever released gs in seasonal scents I'd be all on them!