WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: Wow look what I just discovered

Hi, ANewHue!!!  Yes, I was just browsing and saw that!  the Q has it for five easy pays.  Not too shabby.  I'll be getting that.  I'm not really sure, I'm on the fence because I just got the RTM in Wild Berry from Chaz's site and I love that but I love the Plum Pear too.  The Wild Berry is lovely, I like the vanilla note underneath the top berry notes.  uh boy!

Thank you for posting the heads up!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Late last night it was not there . @riley I too keep my CA and POM in the frig. @worldtraveler I spritz it on my skin/face many times a day even more in the warmer months. @Joe G I’m sure this will not be the price during Chaz’s visit. I thought the same thing. @77yangya I have yet to open the wild berry sample but I’m in love with the FPP. My DD said “I can’t afford to fall in love with another must stock scent”. Lol
Honored Contributor

I agree that the RTM is the most versatile product.  In fact, I use it more on my skin than I do my hair.  I use it as my toner, after cleansing & using my lip exfoliator.  I like using either the 613 or BS as my facial toner, then I use the seasonals as my after shower spray.  As soon as I get out & dry off, I spray it all over.  I do use it on my hair before bed (if I'm not using the treatment oil overnight.  It's just so refreshing.

I use it on Toby in between his baths.  He likes the WEN Pets scent the best but will request SHL every now & then. ❤️🐶

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

Getting the RTM on TSV day, combining a few things together for one very nice big box to come my way, delivered by Mr. Brown!

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

Getting the RTM on TSV day, combining a few things together for one very nice big box to come my way, delivered by Mr. Brown!

@World Traveler 

Mr. Brown is the greatest, isn't he?! 😂🌞😎🌴🏄🏼‍♂️🥰

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.