WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Wow look what I just discovered

Please forgive me if someone already posted about this but I’m SO excited I can’t contain myself. 12oz RTM’s in seasonal. Woohoo!!!! Guess I know what Im getting.
Honored Contributor

Re: Wow look what I just discovered

@ANewHue Love the RTMs in seasonal scents. Just another chance to get our favorite scents in various ways. I spray RTM on me several times throughout the day when I am home.

Esteemed Contributor

@worldtraveler aside from the cc, RTM’s are my most loved and used Wen products. . This is an long time Wen girls dream come true. I’m so excited can’t wait to order!!!
Honored Contributor

@ANewHue There are so many uses for RTM. One of my friends rarely uses WEN, but when she does she said she likes the RTM for her long hair.....curbs fly-aways. She used to iron her hair, which seemed extreme to me for taking care of fly-aways. Now she uses RTM and is very happy with how fast that has taken care of her problem.

Honored Contributor

I forgot to mention that I love it in the summer, spraying it on my face frequently to cool off. Very versatile product.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@World Traveler - I keep my Cucumber Aloe RTM in the fridge for those hot days we have here in SC which seems to be about 5 months long, lol.

Honored Contributor

@riley1 Heart Good idea! Bet that is a really good scent in the hot weather. 

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler - It is so cooling and refreshing

Occasional Contributor

I really like the RTMs and loving the new plum scent, but I wonder if the price is incorrect.  You can two 6 oz bottles of the seasonal RTMs (A271715- a total total of 12 ounces) for $49.50, however the 12 oz option (A528391) is priced at $80.  Am I just missing something obvious?

Respected Contributor

@Joe G wrote:

I really like the RTMs and loving the new plum scent, but I wonder if the price is incorrect.  You can two 6 oz bottles of the seasonal RTMs (A271715- a total total of 12 ounces) for $49.50, however the 12 oz option (A528391) is priced at $80.  Am I just missing something obvious?

@Joe G That seems to be correct, same 12 oz for almost half price...Plus I noticed the mens Wen listed as "new" for $72 for 32oz & on page 2 of Wen products the same bottle is $52ish...Seems some things must be listed incorrectly today...