WEN

Trusted Contributor

I just used the the Fall Vanilla White Pumpkin CC from the TSV. Let me start by telling you that I was disappointed that I HAD to get this seasonal with the TSV. If there had been a choice of getting an extra core scent instead, I would have. Not a fan of pumpkin & still not crazy about the scent BUT my hair is fabulous! From the moment I started drying my hair I was in awe. I have blond highlights & I can't describe how phenomenal they look. The colors just shine! I like volume- got it! No dryness! No flyaways. Just fantastic shine, soft, smooth hair. Boy am I glad I ordered 2 TSV's. Now I have 2 FVWP's! 

Super Contributor

@Tribesters wrote:

I just used the the Fall Vanilla White Pumpkin CC from the TSV. Let me start by telling you that I was disappointed that I HAD to get this seasonal with the TSV. If there had been a choice of getting an extra core scent instead, I would have. Not a fan of pumpkin & still not crazy about the scent BUT my hair is fabulous! From the moment I started drying my hair I was in awe. I have blond highlights & I can't describe how phenomenal they look. The colors just shine! I like volume- got it! No dryness! No flyaways. Just fantastic shine, soft, smooth hair. Boy am I glad I ordered 2 TSV's. Now I have 2 FVWP's! 

That is great!  Did you use all FVWP for both cleanses and nothing else?  Just curious.  My hair doesn't need washing until tomorrow and I am diving into mine.  Can't wait!!  Thanks for the review.  Glad you are so happy with it.

Trusted Contributor

@cac140

Yes, I used it for both cleanses & just a tiny bit for a leave-in. Good luck trying yours. Let me know how you like it. The smell is still pretty strong but my hair looks great. 

Respected Contributor

I ordered TSV and used the new pumpkin yesterday.  I do not like the smell but it is not completely offensive to me.  I must say though that the formula is great for my hair.  I used a pea size drop for a leave in and skipped stying creme this time.  My hair is good today.  For me,  the styling creme seems to weigh my hair down day 2.  The fewer products the better for me.  Have not used the remoist yet.  We'll see...

Honored Contributor

@Tribesters wrote:

@cac140

Yes, I used it for both cleanses & just a tiny bit for a leave-in. Good luck trying yours. Let me know how you like it. The smell is still pretty strong but my hair looks great. 

That's the part that worries me. I was going to wash with it the other day. but the pump wasn't working, so I used my regular Fig and put in a new pump. I used it to wash my hands, but that was about it. It's so strongly scented and outside of the shower, sandalwood is all I get from it. It smells like an incense shop.

Super Contributor

@bargainsgirl wrote:

I ordered TSV and used the new pumpkin yesterday.  I do not like the smell but it is not completely offensive to me.  I must say though that the formula is great for my hair.  I used a pea size drop for a leave in and skipped stying creme this time.  My hair is good today.  For me,  the styling creme seems to weigh my hair down day 2.  The fewer products the better for me.  Have not used the remoist yet.  We'll see...

So glad you like the performance.  I am like you and find better results with the CC as a leave in and skipping the styling creme.  I also bought the 32 oz with the oil.  I'm going to add a couple of drops to the CC as a leave in too, which is what I always do with my products.  Can't wait to use this!  

Super Contributor

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

@Tribesters wrote:

@cac140

That's the part that worries me. I was going to wash with it the other day. but the pump wasn't working, so I used my regular Fig and put in a new pump. I used it to wash my hands, but that was about it. It's so strongly scented and outside of the shower, sandalwood is all I get from it. It smells like an incense shop.

I love strongly scented things.  And I love incense lol.. So I'm hoping I'm good with this one.  The only WEN product I had a scent issue with was the pomegranate oil left in as an overnight scalp treatment.  Too sweet and I couldn't sleep.  But I love all the other POM products.  Go figure.

Respected Contributor

Yes the FVWP is amazing....I think the scent is super light tho, and it does not linger in my hair, (although I wouldn't mind)

I use mine differently as I can't use any menthol on my scalp..I use my WK's first, then put the VWP on the back part and ends of my hair, rinse, (and it's smooth as silk at this point.

Then I put a tiny amount in my palm, add water (til it's like a watery paste) then scrunch that in my ends only, (as my leave in)...This stuff is magic on my curls, I can't imagine if I could use it all over my head!....I agree with @Tribesters I don't know that I would of ordered it as a single, but what I would of missed!...now I am stocking up!!

*note to Wen, please make this without the menthol...Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

My hair is still soft since I cleanse I think on tuesday when I got the TSV.  It looks like it is a wig but it is my hair.  Chaz needs to come out with a remoist and can only imagine what remoist would do.  Will order the FVWP oil and see how that works too.  Will wait until chaz comes so he can get credit for it.  Glad everyone is getting great results from FVWP. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I mixed mine with the lavendar and my hair looks great.  I usually do not like the seasonals for my hair and almost did not order the TSV.  However, I was down to using the travel packs because I was out of my bottles, but now I am so glad that I ordered.  Really pleased.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!