WEN

Honored Contributor

After a day on the beach 🏖 and playing in the sand & sun, I now smell like Spring Honey Lilac and am worn out. I’m going to take a nap before dinner.

C42B5DC1-0728-4B4C-9918-B49F49C4BA9C.jpeg

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife He’s a handsome little boy. It’s hard work being a puppy.  I guess you’re having nice beach weather over there! Thanks for posting.

Trusted Contributor

That face is soooo sweet : )

WOOF!

Honored Contributor

@OKPrincess...indeed it’s been beautiful. Summer is definitely here and the heat is on! I’m just glad Toby doesn’t care much to get in the ocean. Otherwise, I’d have to bathe him every day. He likes to sit on the beach under the umbrella, preferably with me scratching his head. 😂

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@OKPrincess...indeed it’s been beautiful. Summer is definitely here and the heat is on! I’m just glad Toby doesn’t care much to get in the ocean. Otherwise, I’d have to bathe him every day. He likes to sit on the beach under the umbrella, preferably with me scratching his head. 😂

Toby I couldn’t remember his name. Well he’s a sweetheart. Have a nice summer!!

Respected Contributor

@SurferWife  Toby it's 115 here today in Phx area, dry as a bone...We could sure use your beach, although the couch looks comfy...Smiley Happy  Enjoy your Wen & weather, your such a cutie.......

Honored Contributor

What an adorable photo.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Aww, how cute is he! Thanks for posting his pic @SurferWifeSmiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor
@SurferWife my Toby boy got a great life!!! Love that little sweetie enjoy your Summer.
Honored Contributor

I think he must be the most pampered pup on the planet!  Smiley Happy