WEN

Valued Contributor

@Suebdoo wrote:

@Suz585:I think we were posting the same time!  You're a rock star too since you got periscoped on your visit!!  I think that was you? LOL

@Suebdoo

Yes, great minds think alike!!! As we posted at the same time. Yup, a couple of years ago I was lucky enough to have an appointment with Chaz and Bruingirl was so very nice to come and meet me and Periscoped it for me.  It was an incredible day!!!

**Suz**
Respected Contributor

Hi @World Traveler, you did a testimonial on QVC?  WOWEE, I had a friend that used to say that I had little ant balls!!!  LOL!!!!  I think they're right.  So many times I wanted to call and just let them know how much I love and enjoy Wen but I just don't have the courage.  Oh well.  I'm kind of ashamed of myself but, what can ya do?  anyway, the shows that are on late, I watch from the DVR.  The shows that are on "prime time" I watch live.  Now, the one everyone's mentioning must be on the DVR.  I CANNOT wait to see this!!!!  I get to hear your voice!  I must say, you are very courageous.  I'm not good speaking in front of alot of people.  Yes, they get nervous when the caller is "dragging their feet"!  LOL!!!  I've noticed that.  Some callers sound like they just woke up. LOL!!!!  Then, sometimes the connection goes in and out and they get antsy.  Hey, way to go, classy lady, World Traveler!!!!  Way to go!!!

Respected Contributor

OH MY GOODNESS!  I saw the show with World Traveler on the phone!!!!  Thank you so much for mentioning all of us to Chaz and the show!!!!!  You have a lovely voice!!!!  I was laughing and smiling the whole way through!!!!  That was great!  I love the name Nadine, I always did.  I guess we all go by screen names so I never thought about our real ones, but yours is lovely and so are you, very classy lady!!!!