WEN

Valued Contributor

Way to go!!! Great testimonial with Chaz today!!!!

**Suz**
Trusted Contributor

@Suz585:I think we were posting the same time!  You're a rock star too since you got periscoped on your visit!!  I think that was you? LOL

Regular Contributor

Very nicely done, World Traveler.  You said so much in a short amount of time.

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler

Great testimonial today! I wish more people calling in were as articulate as you!  I liked that you gave so many of the WEN regulars here credit for helping you get started with your WEN experience.

I’ll be thinking of some questions for you for your next salon appointment!😉😄

Honored Contributor

Thanks all! I really did write down a long list of names while I was on hold, but saw the looks on Mary Beth and Chaz's faces, and I thought they were afraid I was taking too much time to do that. Could be wrong, but I wrapped it up and stopped giving the rest of the names on my list. 

Please know that ALL of you are super-duper helpers with any questions I ask of you.

Love you all!

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler I hate that I missed your call but I rarely have the Q turned on. I check things through my iPad. From the sounds of it you made everyone on the forum proud.

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

Thanks all! I really did write down a long list of names while I was on hold, but saw the looks on Mary Beth and Chaz's faces, and I thought they were afraid I was taking too much time to do that. Could be wrong, but I wrapped it up and stopped giving the rest of the names on my list. 

Please know that ALL of you are super-duper helpers with any questions I ask of you.

Love you all!

@World Traveler

You were perfect!  👏

Super Contributor

@World Traveler

Your call was so lovely, I had a big smile on my face the entire time. You spoke so well and you could tell Chaz himself was touched by everything you said. I’m so happy to be a part of this wenderful forum with all you wenderful ladies! Xo! 

Esteemed Contributor
@worldtraveler. I just heard your call and I was blown away when you started naming everyone. What a great call. So much fun Chaz needs to know there are more folks on the forum that love Wen and him than haters. Real cool we both got to talk.
Super Contributor

Great call @Worldtravler.  As soon as I heard your voice, I knew it was you.  Chaz loved your call.