WEN

Valued Contributor

Re: Wished the fragrance sampler were sprays

I didn't see the presentation but ordered online. I assumed they were spray bottles but that's ok, they will still make great stocking stuffers in the scents I already own and allow me to try the new to me scents. BGT is my go to scent lately. I also love the 613. Transferring to a spray bottle is a great idea. Thanks for sharing!

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Trusted Contributor

I also thought they were sprays but I am really happy at being able to try them all out. I am also happy with the ability to play around with mixing scents like we do with CC.

@rochelleS, thanks for the tip! I will be picking that up as well.

#IAmTeamWen
Respected Contributor

I dont care if they are dab on's at all.. i just wanted to be able to see which one i would like for a larger purchase.. ( or since we get the chance to mix our own, who knows what i might end up with).. lol

Super Contributor

received the traditonal fragrance today.  OMG they all smell good.  I put the light on me right now and keep smelling my arm.  I know it has been said that the scent does not last and you have to reapply it.

Respected Contributor

@Jax016 wrote:

received the traditonal fragrance today.  OMG they all smell good.  I put the light on me right now and keep smelling my arm.  I know it has been said that the scent does not last and you have to reapply it.

Oh Thx @Jax016. That is set i got, i cant wait for it to come..Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

I'm jealous, I want to play with my new Wen goodies too. Woman Sad Somehow my items went right past me and are now an hour north of me. I have to wait until tomorrow.

#IAmTeamWen
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Jax016 wrote:

@Jax016 I have never had a problem with the sillage, or the longevity of the Wen fragrances lasting on me. Many years ago a favorite Aunt said she rubbed a teeny dab of Vaseline on the pulse points to aid fragrance longevity. I never tried that but as I've always used a moisturizer, now NBT before my fragrance, I can't help but wonder if this may very well be the same concept she had shared. The emollient properties of NBT(or whatever else used) may very well capture and retain scent for a longer time for those who find theirs fading during the day. By the way the Light was long lasting on me. I too ordered the Traditional set and look forward to receiving mine. I'm especially curious to test the Cucumber Basil, MIF and PJP! ( hoping to detect some Jasmine) It's so nice that these recent show items are shipping fast. Enjoy and please share your thoughts on the other scents too!

Super Contributor

@rochelleS@nikki48. OMG bamboo green tea smells so good.  I put some on my arm.  Yummy.  Cucumber basil to me reminds me of BBW cucumber melon.  The scent of the cucumber...yummy.  Girls you are going to love the scents.  @rochelleS Thanks for the tip.

Honored Contributor

Poor Chaz - we must drive him crazy!  

We wanted minis, he gave us minis, did we ask for spray minis?  I don't remember one way or the other, maybe so.  I don't know, but couldn't the spray gizmo add to cost, or production?

Oh, well we are all so different!

I was just sitting here thinking how glad I was that I could dab them on, rather than spray.

Vive la difference! Heart

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Trusted Contributor

These sets were a perfect idea, I dont know if hubby will agree but I am super happy to have them.

So far, based on first scent I want full sized bottles of Cucumber Basil Tea, Winter White Citrus, Summer Mango Coconut & Bamboo Green Tea.

Cucumber Basil Tea is so clean and refreshing!

Winter White Citrus... OMG! Why didnt you girls tell me this smelled so good? I am now kicking myself for not getting more of the styling set in this scent. I still have to see how I like the CC performance wise but I can always use the styling products for the scent.

Now to start mixing scents!

#IAmTeamWen