WEN

Respected Contributor

I love mint so I got the styling creme in this from Chaz's site.  This way I can sample it and if I like it alot, I'll get the NBT and more when it comes to the Q.

Respected Contributor

Hi Picco.  I can understand your feeling that way about sandalwood.  It's kind of a heavy scent so it can be overpowering.  I get it.  I'm gonna try anything new Chaz bring out though!

Esteemed Contributor

I think I might try the Winter White Forest Remoist first. If I like it I'll go for the oil and NIBT.

Goodness knows I don't need any more CC for a while.

As mints go, I prefer the spearmint over peppermint, and I 💘lov what sandalwood does for FVWP.

Super Contributor

What a beautiful label though.

Respected Contributor

Hi @RipleyGirl, YES!  I thought the same thing.  The New winter scent has a beautiful label, but then they're all beautiful.  I like how that one says, 'WINTER'!  Very pretty.  Now, this is not meant to be a pun, but I'm hoping that Hope NBT comes to the Q real soon!  I have the sample in the parfume.  It's a lovely scent.  My favorite in the blessings series.  Chaz is such a doll.  He has ingredients in something recently, I can't remember which, but he calls one of them 'Chaz wood'!  How cute!

Honored Contributor

Re: Winter White Forest

[ Edited ]

@77yangya wrote:

Hi @RipleyGirl, YES!  I thought the same thing.  The New winter scent has a beautiful label, but then they're all beautiful.  I like how that one says, 'WINTER'!  Very pretty.  Now, this is not meant to be a pun, but I'm hoping that Hope NBT comes to the Q real soon!  I have the sample in the parfume.  It's a lovely scent.  My favorite in the blessings series.  Chaz is such a doll.  He has ingredients in something recently, I can't remember which, but he calls one of them 'Chaz wood'!  How cute!

@77yangya The Chaz wood is in his Strength fragrance, along with citrus and heather honey. That was the periscope shoot he did around a week ago, arranging the heather around the grapefruit, and talking about Chaz wood.

Respected Contributor

I like the idea of mint and vanilla but not a fan of sandalwood, so that would make me skeptical of trying this one. 

Honored Contributor

@sueinsf I have smelled the White Forest and it was yummy, and I am a HUGE fan of Vanilla Mint, but not the sandalwood. So, it was interesting that I really took to it. Of course, smelling it out of a nondescript bottle and actually having the finished product frothy up on my head could be two different things! 

Valued Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@77yangya wrote:

@77yangya The Chaz would is in his Strength fragrance, along with citrus and heather honey. That was the periscope shoot he did around a week ago, arranging the heather around the grapefruit, and talking about Chaz wood.

@World Traveler  I'm hoping that soon, maybe for the holidays, Chaz offers all the Blessings NBT's together in a set on QVC, or individually just by themselves.  I would love to try Hope and Love, but I don't need a candle or more perfume.  I know they are sold individually on his site, but I hope he also brings them to the Q.  Looking forward to his October visit and getting my advance orders of Bella Spirit!

Honored Contributor

@qtrmoonlady1 He did exactly that with some other fragrances of his, so it is not out of the whelm that he would do it with his Blessings.

I still have those little bottles of the Mango Coconut, White Citrus, etc. Think there were either 6 or 8 to a set. He had two different sets and I purchased both of them.

I have seen them at his salon, but not sure they are still there. You could check online if you are interested in sample size bottles of his earlier fragrances.