WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: Winter White Forest - I tried mine this morning

@World Traveler wrote:

Well, this morning I washed my hair using only White Forest. I purposely didn't put any leave-in, styling cream, mousse, etc., in, because I wanted to get the full effect of what this formula does for me.

I LOVE IT even more, if that is possible. When my hair dried, it was the softest it has ever been with any other formula when I have experimented this way before.

I have very fine, natural straight hair, and I keep touching it. My goodness, this stuff rocks! Heart

@World Traveler..  You are so right!   My Hubby used it this morning, but now we have a "dilema" here..He loves it too....hmmmm

He was suppose to love the WVM, lol

So hoping Chaz does the 32oz with matching oil...I will scoop that right up!'

The scent is just over the moon to me..Smiley Happy

I bet your hair does look amazing..

Honored Contributor

@quadmimi What is his opinion of the Vanilla Mint, by the way? Or, are you just going to have to share the White Forest? ha!

Respected Contributor

I didn't buy the TSV but if Chaz offers a WWF deal during his December shows, I might give that consideration.  But I hope there is no oil or RTM -- just a styling cream or maybe 3 piece with styling cream and mousse and I'd be interested!!

Although I do remember when there used to be a 16oz seasonal, 2oz RTM and 1oz oil kit.  I LOVED those!!!  Great way to try a new scent before buying larger sizes.

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@quadmimi What is his opinion of the Vanilla Mint, by the way? Or, are you just going to have to share the White Forest? ha!

@World Traveler...He pretty much smells what I do, Spearmint/vanilla, but he actually thinks it's "minty-er" than I do...well regardless it's a win-win here, (will have to share this one)...lol

Respected Contributor

Hi Cosmic1!  I have mine new winter stuff too!  I tried the NBT in it and WOW!  It's MINTY!  I'm a mint lover so I do really like it.  I'm gonna mix the WVM with the new WWF in the NBTs and see how that works.  I love the CC in the new winter one too.  I have the styling creme in it.  I also got the NBT/re-moist duo with the comb and WOW!  The re-moist is huge!  I just cut my hair REALLY short so it'll last a long time.

I find all the Wen formulations make wonderful results for me, it's just a matter of which scent I like the most.

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@quadmimi First of all, so glad yours came and you love the White Forest. Can't wait until you try it.

As to the explosion....bottles.....someone on the WEN facebook page had a photo of her "frozen" product. Don't know where she lives, but do you think that is why yours reacted that way? Everyone was telling this gal that she should always let the bottles set for a while (24 hours?) so that doesn't happen. I'll see if I can post a photo of it and compare to what you had happen.

Hi guys!  My TSV, upon opening them did the same thing.  They were VERY cold to the touch, not frozen but I had to hurry up and bang down on the bottle so that the contents did not spill all over.  One bottle, I removed the little tab and I heard ssssss...like air releasing!  LOL and the contents moved down, so yeah, it happened to me.  I think they may have filled the bottles a bit more than usual.  No biggie though!!!  Great thread!

Respected Contributor

WOWEEE!  Mine did do that but no where near as bad as that.  That's quite a bit of product to lose.  QVC will replace that though.  I always get fabulous customer service from them.  It may be from the instense cold that happened a few weeks back.  The temperature kind of moderated but it DID get down to ten degrees by us.  These bottle probably sit in places that are not heated and maybe in a sideways position instead of upright.  I think barometric pressure plays a role too.  Sometimes my styling cremes leak.  It's like someone hit the pump and it just leaked down.

Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

I'd love to get more reviews of the new WWF before Sunday when the free shipping ends.  I'm thinking of trying the RTM, but I'd like to hear more thoughts on the scent first.  The winter scents have historically not been my favorite.  I like them, but do not love them like I do Spring & Summer & of course the FFA!  I don't want to go all-in if it's not a favorite of this group.

Hi SurferWife, I would say after trying the CC, NBT and styling creme that WWF is MINTY.  I know free shipping is key so I'd like to help.  I used all WWF this morning and it's hours later and I still smell mint.  I think the other, the WVM smells like chocolate mint.  I'm gonna mix the two NBTs tomorrow morning!  My WVM NBT is getting low  though!  I really like the new winter one.  I love WRC too.  It's a really crisp mint, not like "sweet" mint.  Hope this helps!

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@jaxs mom I don't recall Chaz mentioning what type of melon it is, but did you see the photo of the label I posted the other day? Could be cantaloupe.

Summer Melon Mint.jpg

Yes!  I saw this in the show that I just watched.  I keep them on the DVR.  The one host described it well, she said it smelled like melon but then a soft breeze brought in delicate mint.  Something like that.  I'm just glad I ordered my TSV on AD!!!!

Respected Contributor

@riley1 wrote:

@World Traveler - My WWF arrived after 8 pm tonight! It was scheduled for del 12/5 - yes, I'm surprised. And, just in time for my cleanse tomorrow morning.

I took the cap off to smell and definitely got the spearmint scent - so nice. I put some on the backs of my hands and while I do get the spearmint, I get an almost (to my nose) powdery scent - very similar to the Fall Vanilla Pumpkin.

Will use it for both cleanses tomorrow morning and get the full feel for both performance and scent. This CC is certainly not a "cool" type winter scent just as you described. WVM is definitely a cool scent.

No, my bottle did not explode - but it was warm here again today.

Great description of this scent!!!!