Respected Contributor

Re: Winter White Forest - I tried mine this morning

[ Edited ]

OH I am waiting to "hear" the footsteps on the front porch..lol

Yes I will for sure..Smiley Happy @World Traveler

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Surprise, surprise! I checked my order status on the TSV, which JUST shipped out yesterday, 11/29, and it shows it was DELIVERED!!!! I couldn't believe it. I checked the tracking and it visited FOUR towns within 24 hours! YAAAAY!!

I have never, no never, received something from QVC within 24 hours, not even frozen food, which is usually 2-3 days.

So, when I get home I will be sure to put the White Forest in the shower with the rest of my "daily" scents. Hmmmmm.....do I make White Forest what I use on Mondays or save it for a weekend day so I can luxuriate in its scent? Oh, the trials and tribulations we go thru to enjoy our favorite WEN. Smiley LOL

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler  Oh great yours will be there also..Smiley Happy

Well mine are here!....They all 3 "exploded" out when I opened even tho beat on them before I punctured the seal...lol

LOVE the WWF....(of course I haven't used it, but the "spearmint/vanilla" combo is great.

I will see how it works tomorrw..Smiley Happy  I wish I had ordered the styling trio in this also..

Had never had the WVM before either. That seems very nice also, but a bit more "minty" scent than WWF to me..

I already loved the WRC so this trio is a hit for scent..

My bathroom will smell really "yummy" tomorrow...lol

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@quadmimi First of all, so glad yours came and you love the White Forest. Can't wait until you try it.

As to the explosion....bottles.....someone on the WEN facebook page had a photo of her "frozen" product. Don't know where she lives, but do you think that is why yours reacted that way? Everyone was telling this gal that she should always let the bottles set for a while (24 hours?) so that doesn't happen. I'll see if I can post a photo of it and compare to what you had happen.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Here is the photo I was talking about that was on Facebook. Think I won't open mine for 24 hours. ha! She said it happened to ALL THREE of her bottles as she was trying to put the pump in, like they were under pressure.

IMG_3735.jpg

Honored Contributor

I tried it this morning, admittedly I have allergies even this to,e of year so my sense of smell will be different than others. For me it’s a lovely blend of earthy, green and crisp. I really like it. I even ended up ordering another seasonal TVs set and the SC, texturizing spray and mousse set in WWF, I already had ordered the SC set that matches the TSV. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

I forgot to say that the scent really bloo,s in the shower after you add water. Like many of the CCs do. I’m wondering what melon is used in the upcoming summer melon mint. I haven’t been keeping up with the forum if it’s been mentioned.

And yes on the exploding cc bottles when opened right after delivery. Admittedly it was warmer here the last few days, even in the 70s. Mine were fine this morning when I ordered the other two. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

@World Traveler @jaxs mom  

Usually a good pound on the counter helps before I cut the seal...Not today, (although nothing like the pic you posted)...I scopped & re-pounded it back in..lol

(we were 69ish here today so not really cool)...I will try letting it sit a bit next time.

But my hands smelled really great...Smiley Happy

Enjoy your TSV's, this is just a lovely set, can't wait to use them.

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

Here is the photo I was talking about that was on Facebook. Think I won't open mine for 24 hours. ha! She said it happened to ALL THREE of her bottles as she was trying to put the pump in, like they were under pressure.

IMG_3735.jpg

@That's a beautiful site @World Traveler.  It's time for a facial...from forehead to décolletage!  Apply all that exploded WEN, then, pour a glass of red wine, sit back for 20 minutes (or longer if you can), then rinse off.  Your skin will love you (and you'll be so relaxed)!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

I'd love to get more reviews of the new WWF before Sunday when the free shipping ends.  I'm thinking of trying the RTM, but I'd like to hear more thoughts on the scent first.  The winter scents have historically not been my favorite.  I like them, but do not love them like I do Spring & Summer & of course the FFA!  I don't want to go all-in if it's not a favorite of this group.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.