WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: Winter White Forest - I tried mine this morning

@World Traveler  

Ok I used the WWF this morning...

I already knew I loved the scent, (it is even better in the shower)..The spearmint/vanilla just blend beautifully together) Not too minty, just a warm scent...(well to meSmiley Happy

But my hair is wonderful...(I have thin, baby fine, dry, wavy/curly hair) the moisture is just perfect for my hair..I will order more of this one, maybe he will have a 32oz/oil combo..

also would like all the styling products in this also..A real winner for me!

Thank you Chaz...

Honored Contributor

@quadmimi Oh, I am so glad you like it! I would hate to steer anyone wrong.

As to wanting all the styling products in White Forest too, I must say when I walked out of the salon after he put on the leave-in, styling cream, and mousse, I was smelled fantastic! ha! So, go for it!

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler - I used WWF this morning for both cleanses. WOW! My hair looks great - nice wavy curls. The dry down scent is pleasant for me - I'm smelling a faint mint scent not the sandalwood (thank goodness).

It is weird to not have a "cool" minty scent as I'm used to the WVM. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@riley1 I'm not a sandalwood person either; think that is why WEN Men is not a favorite of mine, but I know @77yangya really likes it.

I also don't smell the sandalwood.....thank goodness. Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

I got mine the other day and love it, because all I could smell was the woodsy rich tones and no peppermint. Lol maybe we smell what we like on this one.

for beauty products - I am 54, blue eye's, very fair. Skin is normal, but prone to eczema patches.
Honored Contributor

@nicky221WOW! I think you're right.

I did not expect to hear that review. Go figure! ha!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]
Respected Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:
 Finally! I love this stuff.

Water (and other freezable liquid) molecules expand as they begin to crystallize. When they're trapped in a sealed space, like a WEN bottle, the pressure within the bottle builds as the crystals form.

images.png

The expansion begins well below freezing, at 39.2°F, but you may not notice it at this temp.

The internal pressure has no outlet unless you break the seal. When you do that the internal and external pressure equalize very abruptly, and product can erupt in the process.

So the convex seal and appearance of an overfilled bottle indicates a portion of the water molecules are still in a partially crystalized form, even though it now flows more readily.

The liquid molecules are able to pack more densely together in a liquid state, so you should see the content level go down as each molecule reverts to fully liquid.

Now, whether the neck of the bottle is filed with air or not:

Depending on the product, I believe the seal/dropper/sprayer is either applied in a vacuum, or a non-vacuum "clean" space, to virtually eliminate the likelihood of airborne contaminants being sealed in with the product.

(either way, I wouldn't be banging that thing against the edge of the counter after it's been in hot or cold temps)

@x Hedge  Oh wow what a detailed description...I do bang mine on the counter because I thought it would pull it away from the neck area...(but I guess not..Smiley Happy

I live in Phx area so it's neither real hot right now or real cold..For sure I will let mine sit from now on though..Thx for info..Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

not that I want to enable anyone but everything now is free shipping including the candles plus ebates has 8% back.

Honored Contributor

Well, this morning I washed my hair using only White Forest. I purposely didn't put any leave-in, styling cream, mousse, etc., in, because I wanted to get the full effect of what this formula does for me.

I LOVE IT even more, if that is possible. When my hair dried, it was the softest it has ever been with any other formula when I have experimented this way before.

I have very fine, natural straight hair, and I keep touching it. My goodness, this stuff rocks! Heart