WEN

Respected Contributor

Winter White Forest - I tried mine this morning

The overriding scent is spearmint.  I can detect some subtly warmer tones underneath, but the spearmint tends to overwhelm them.  Spearmint is my least favorite mint, but it is okay in cleansing conditioner.  So, generally, I am not in love with this new one - at least not at first use.  That may change as I use it.  

Now that my hair is dry, the spearmint is much calmer but still stronger than any of the other scents.  

My hair is nice and shiny, so that is consistent with the seasonals performance.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Winter White Forest - I tried mine this morning

@cosmic1 Thanks for starting this thread. Think it will be interesting to read how everyone feels about this new scent. I LOVE IT!!!! 

To me the spearmint is not overwhelming; in fact, I thought the mint in this was less noticeable than the peppermint in the Winter Vanilla Mint.

I am glad that people who got the TSV will be able to compare the two mints.

Just goes to show, we are all different in what we like, how we perceive things, and how we determine what we like. Good thing, right? It would be boring if there weren't some differences between people. Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@cosmic1 - Oh, I'm so glad to hear that the spearmint is the most pronounced scent - I love mint scents. I'm hoping not to pick up the sandalwood scent too much. But, I can't wait to try it.

Honored Contributor

@riley1 I don't care for sandelwood; however, my nose does not pick it up in the White Forest. But I do think that sandelwood is what "warms" up the ingredients and gives me a good warm feeling rather than the Vanilla Mint, which gives me a cool/icy feeling (which I like too!).

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler - I am so excited to try this!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@riley1 I'm eager to hear your review! Smiley LOL

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler I agree that the underlying notes (sandalwood?) make the mint a warmer mint.  

I am sure anyone who loves spearmint will love this one.  

Honored Contributor

My TSV with the White Forest in it FINALLY shipped today! It is expected 12/6. Like I said on another thread, it's okay because I have a 16-ounce I purchased in September at the salon, but........you know how you just want to hold any new product in your hands! ha! I got two sets, so this weekend I'll be checking my stash, moving things around, and envisioning that beautiful white label on my shelf.

The candle is still "in process," but I have three candles already that I have yet to burn.

All is good in my world when we have WEN on its way. Heart

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

My TSV with the White Forest in it FINALLY shipped today! It is expected 12/6. Like I said on another thread, it's okay because I have a 16-ounce I purchased in September at the salon, but........you know how you just want to hold any new product in your hands! ha! I got two sets, so this weekend I'll be checking my stash, moving things around, and envisioning that beautiful white label on my shelf.

The candle is still "in process," but I have three candles already that I have yet to burn.

All is good in my world when we have WEN on its way. Heart

@Mine will be here today @World Traveler !! can't wait.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@quadmimi Be sure to report back! I will "bug" you until you do. LOL!