WEN

Contributor
Hello I am new to Wen but I already knew what my favorite scent would be WVM!!
I see that there are several added winter items (YEAH ) and I was wondering - will qvc/does qvc sell the winter CCs in the 16 oz size? Closer to December? TIA
Honored Contributor

@anonymous 8 - Welcome to the forums! Just this past weekend there was a Wen TSV. One of the choices was the 32 oz. size of three different winter scents. It was a good price for someone who uses only Wen, like me! 

Right now Wen is 20% off. IDK if he will bring more winter later, although I think he probably will. But if I were you I would take advantage of the sale!  Smiley Happy

Contributor
Thank you beach-mom for the welcome! I ordered the winter tsv and I just received it and I love it Smiley Happy I was hoping to try the WWC and wanted to get that one in the 16 oz.
Since I am new to Wen, I keep checking every few days especially with this sale. Maybe I will take a chance on the 32oz of WWC. I want RTMs, the oils, and the creams (I may be in trouble ) Smiley Happy
Respected Contributor

@anonymous 8 

Yes welcome...Smiley Happy

The winters are my favorite..Good choice on the TSV, the Winter White Citrus is lovely, I will get a 32oz when it is up..enjoy your Wen...

Contributor
Thank you quadmimi Smiley Happy
Some WINTER Wen is NOW available A367840 is the 32 oz with the body cream in winter scents I have the WWC in my cart Smiley Happy