WEN

Honored Contributor

Winter WEN Gift Suggestion

[ Edited ]

Aloha WENers! My husband & I are attending an early Thanksgiving gathering tomorrow and I always gift the hostess with WEN (she LOVES WEN). I checked my stash and have WVM & WCM. She has long, thick, blonde beautiful hair that she either wears straight or naturally curly. Which formula do y’all think would be better for her? The winter scents are my least favorite, so I’m not the best judge.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

Re: Winter WEN Gift Suggestion

@SurferWife wrote:

Aloha WENers! My husband & I are attending an early Thanksgiving gathering tomorrow and I always gift the hostess with WEN (she LOVES WEN). I checked my stash and have WVM & WCM. She has long, thick, blonde beautiful hair that she either wears straight or naturally curly. Which formula do y’all think would be better for her? The winter scents are my least favorite, so I’m not the best judge.

Hey @SurferWife Happy Thanksgiving y'all.

I would say the WVM because it is one of my faves, that is unless it is one of Mr. Toby faves.

Of the two I think it's more moisturizing.

Blessings to you, Mr. Surfer, and Mr. Toby! 

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

Thanks for the suggestions @Drythe! I think her hair probably needs the moisture. I have 2 bottles of WVM, so I’ll probably give her that one. I was thinking of including a treatment oil, but I don’t have a matching WVM treatment oil. I don’t know if she uses the treatment oil or is even a fan, but I have an extra POM treatment oil. I’m thinking though it would be a better match with the WCM CC. What do you think?

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

How kind of you, SurferWife!  Since your hostess has naturally curly hair, I'd suggest WCM, I found it too moisturizing when I had straight hair, and preferred WVM.  Now that my hair is permed, WVM is not quite moisturizing enough, and I have to use a little extra SC with it as a leave-in or my hair is a smidge frizzy.  I don't think Chaz is going to bring WCM back to the Q, though, so it might not be nice to tease your friend with something she can't get any more.  WVM's scent is so universally appealing, it might be a safer choice, who doesn't love mint chocolate?  (gee, some help I was, huh?)

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@CamilleP...thanks for the suggestion! I actually just put the WVM Treatment oil in my hair & reminded myself of how much I love it. I was never crazy about WCM, so I know it will end up sitting in my closet forever, whereas I will break open the WVM. I gifted her several seasonals over the years & giving her the WVM for her wedding. I think I’ve talked myself into giving her the WCM, POM treatment oil, a comb and a loofah. Since I know she loves WEN, the POM treatment oil will be a nice addition this year. She has a huge bathtub so I’ll tell her to try it o her bath.

Respected Contributor

Hi SurferWife!  I would go with the WVM!  I love that one and the UINBT smells amazing too!  I love the Red Currant but since the choice is WCM or WVM  I would go with the WVM!  My favorite seasonals are the summer ones, I love all three, the Peach, Tropical and Coconut Lime, I get the NBTs in these too.  My least favorites are the spring ones but ALL have wonderful results for me.  Your friend sounds like she has gorgeous hair and of course, she's a Wen girl!!!  Chaz always brings Wen instead of wine or something like that.  Great idea!  Hope you have a lovely time!

Honored Contributor

Thanks @77yangya. I’ve decided to go with WCM, since I know I’ll never use it. I would rather gift it, than let it sit & collect dust. I know I will use the WVM & will probably open a bottle in a few weeks. She’ll has always loved every seasonal I’ve given her, because she always squeals like a kid on Christmas morning when she sees my gift bag coming up the driveway!

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

Thanks @77yangya. I’ve decided to go with WCM, since I know I’ll never use it. I would rather gift it, than let it sit & collect dust. I know I will use the WVM & will probably open a bottle in a few weeks. She’ll has always loved every seasonal I’ve given her, because she always squeals like a kid on Christmas morning when she sees my gift bag coming up the driveway!

@SurferWife

ITA, think the WCM & POM make a good set, after all they are both fruits!

Plus, you like the WVM, bet MR. Toby does too!

Have a great visit.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras